Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethereal

Whither Ether? Here, I say.

14 posts in this topic

Hiii.

I used to be Etereality in the S*T forums. I fondly remember our dear mascots Twilight, Surreal, Starr and the Summer Roleplaying Festival we spent together from back then. That was shortly before I was driven to inactivity by, uh, circumstances we might refer to as life.

These days, I play cardboard Magic: the Gathering (Standard), speak mediocre French, breed for Pokemon with perfect IVs (FC: 5198-3798-9813 Add me!) and generally try to watch as many respectable films as I can. Oh, and study.

I might role-play now that I'm here. But my express purpose in being here is to join the next Mafia Game if there's one! 

See y'all around!

Yo dude, I remember you.

You should probably head over to the thread with everyone's gamer IDs and post yours there. I'll go ahead and add you and constantly pester you whenever I want a new team :D

Welcome back.

Hello! Welcome back. :) There will definitely be another mafia game. Always mafia until the end of forever. 

Hey! I also remember you! Welcome back. :)

So many people play Magic. I'll get into it... Someday. Everybody needs to play Pokemon TCG! :D

And man, at this point, we should just make a subforum for the Mafia games. XD

Oh man, MTG is so fun! I've always had a bunch of pokemon cards, but never to do anything with, haha. I always just threw the energies in a box because "WHY DO I EVEN GET THESE CARDS????"

1 person likes this

@Seanzilla That's a good idea! I'll only turn on my 3DS again on Friday after I'm done with this assignment I'm on though. We can trade near-perfect Pokemon cuz they're a pain to build from scratch. Spent nearly a whole day each on Aegislash and Gardevoir. >.<

@ack! @Nikkia I was playing Pokemon TCG right up until about 2 years ago! Still have my albums of rares. Old Pokemon cards don't retain value nearly as well as MTG, but they're much nicer to look at. Threw away all my energy cards and commons to make way for MTG though.

@ack! I still have the S*T trinkets that you sent me that one time! I remember being so happy when I opened the package cuz it was my first time getting a parcel from abroad.

Yeah, the fact that Pokemon doesn't support any alternate formats kinda kills the value of cards. Luckily, next year, there will be a second format, so that will be nice. They're trying to steal a lot of ideas from MTG right now in terms of tournament structure, etc.

And omg... Did I actually send stuff out? Was that when I sent out the shirts and stuff? I vaguely remember that. I just know I'm terrible at sending things out, so I'm surprised I even did it. XD

Welcome to the forums! It's so great to see another old face come back. I remember you, kinda. lol

Oh hi Ethereal! I guess it makes more sense to call you Ether with this new name. Ether didn't work with Etereality so much back then.

And Ack I think we had Christmas gift exchanges and stuff. I remember receiving a card from Neferteri. o3o

Yes, we did! I still have the Kindly Scholar name card I received a few years back. I even laminated it.

And welcome back to the forums, Ether!

@Valentine I definitely remember you cuz you made me a signature for use in S*T back then. Thanks~

@HerculeHastings Oh, yes, I think HH has got it right. Hiii, HH!

@ack! Yeah, it was a Pokemon t-shirt. It's oversized though, so I never did wear it. =p

I was wondering if anyone would use Lampent for the light bulb theme, well done. Welcome back.

Oh yes, the Starr shirt. I remember you saying it was too big. I just couldn't really do much about it. :( 

A secret santa thing this year would be an awesome idea, btw. Will need to keep that in mind~.

Yes, we did! I still have the Kindly Scholar name card I received a few years back. I even laminated it.

Hey where's my Global Mod + Master Scholar + Thean God + S*T Legend (I think) name card?