Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antwaine

ST COMMUNITY ALBUM... COMEBACK EDITION

110 posts in this topic

So hey anyone here been long-term member enough to remember the S*T album projects? Well I'm bringing that shit back, so get your asses ready for this.

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, SO PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE CUT AND PASTING THEM

1. You will select precisely 10 songs that you feel best represent you and your musical tastes and who you are as a person, etc etc. These songs cannot be over 7 minutes in length because that shits ridiculous. 
  2. SONGS MUST BE IN MP3 FORMAT AND MP3 FORMAT ONLY. OTHER FILE FORMATS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED.
  3. Please label your songs in the following format when compiling your albums: ORDER NUMBER-ARTIST-SONG TITLE (example: 01-Jimmy Buffet-Is a faggot, etc). Please also provide a .txt file with playlist info so just in case there is any confusion, I am able to edit the files so they show in the order of your preference. 
  4. Put all those files into a folder, zip it up, and PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH A LINK TO YOUR ALBUM.

​Now this is the hard part, because I'm unable to refer y'all to any good and also free uploading services where you can dump your zip files. I think http://www.sendspace.com/ is the only site around that doesn't require you to sign up in order to upload/download files, but if anybody here knows of any other site (that isn't heavily monitored by the feds) please... Do Drop a link here and I'll edit this post with that info.

Otherwise, heres some additional rules:

• Since this is an individual community album project, you are free to make your own album art. Recommended specs are 500x500 px. This is totally optional.
  • Daydreamer is allowed only ONE J-POP SONG
  • Acktacky is allowed only ONE CUT COPY SONG
  • The Dan is not allowed to participate at all
  • Any and all Jimmy Buffet songs must include "Is a faggot" somewhere in the filename
  • enjoy yourselves

Oh I guess it's also worth mentioning that because this is an individual community album project, I'll only be accepting albums from the first like, 10 people who send me links that follow all these bullshit rules. GET THEM TO ME BY 11-14-2013, 12:00AM EST. Chop-chop

Prepared to love the hell out of it because I'll be album spamming the hell out of these boards FOR AS LONG AS I AM A MEMBER

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 person likes this

FOR AS LONG AS I AM A MEMBER

Well enjoy it, CUZ I'M BANNING YO ASS FO' THIS SPAM!! 

(Yaaaaaaaaaay Albumssssss are back!!)

Since DD isn't allowed to, I'll make an album filled with J-pop

I think I am being confused with HH in that regard. Because if not, then she also will do that.

1 person likes this

Yeah I mean... DayDay doesn't even know that many Japanese songs.

I can only think that Antwaine's giving me concession here cuz I only know J-pop songs. If I were only allowed 1 J-pop song I'd be sending in like, 9 instrumentals or something. Or songs with people mumbling a few lines in English. THAT WORKS TOO, RIGHT?

This is bullshit. You are bullshit.

(I'll submit something soon)

fine you know what i am making a new rule

• daydreamers and herculehastings albums must include like 1 bollywood song

I'm just gonna post 10 generic, overplayed EDM tracks.

And I might throw in some family force 5 since so many people enjoyed Dance or Die when I submitted that.

Ten tracks per person? Judging by the number of participants, this community album will be huge.

I think it's a collection of different albums, and each person can download whichever album they like.

This is to prevent uninterested people from being bombarded by random Japanese songs, thanks to me.

Anyway this has been done before, Octy, but I've devised a new theme for my album this time. Quite psyched about it!

The theme of my previous album was 'the greatest music of all time'.

The theme of this album will be 'even better music'...

Sadly since my theme is pretty demanding I am not even sure I'll make one :(

1 person likes this

I have a feeling mine will just be 10 tracks by Two Steps From Hell.

The theme of my previous album was 'the greatest music of all time'.

I don't actually think I remember your last one, unless I missed one of the album projects, which I don't think I did.

HH: I believe dropbox requires you to sign up in order to upload/download files. Since I'm the one these albums are being filtered through, I'd prefer not to have to sign up for ANOTHER service that I'll never use regularly, and I wouldn't ask that of other users either.

Also I think I mentioned in the first post that THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO SEND ME THEIR ALBUMS WILL HAVE THEIR ALBUMS OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN THE MASTERPOST. Insofar, I have 2 albums from Bleck and Ether respectively. Y'all best get your SHIT TOGETHER AND SEND EM MY WAY

Also appending my rule about dan participating but with one addition: dan must include a bonus track of him singing "fly me to the moon"

2 people like this