Followers 0
Antwaine

ST COMMUNITY ALBUM... COMEBACK EDITION

110 posts in this topic

I made mine in .zip because I want people to actually listen to mine

longdogdealwithit.gif

2 people like this

So after an initial perusal through the albums,  all I have to say is "Damn."

Its such a huge diversity in musical tastes... Some of these, HH's in particular,  are just so damn thought out, its immense.

Just...  damn.

Well done, guys.

1 person likes this

:O Mine isn't inside? I'm pretty sure I sent it to Antwaine last week.

yes, i didst gets all the albums sent to me HOWEVER it was kinda up to yall to put your NAMES ON THE THINGS.................................

Just going down the list (though I started with HH because I was curious <3), and I totally love Asura's so far. Hell yes to video game remixes.

I'll listen when I'm home.

:D

Mine is quite rock-y though, so if you're not a fan you might want to skip lol

Thoughts so far, Pretty good.  I've found a couple of songs I quite like.  Like "I am the Doctor" from Ack's, and "Dragons" from Twaine's  :D

And damn it bleck.  Im liking yours,  even though it does bring back a bit of wariness about MGS5... Im concerned that they didnt get Solid Snakes VA in on the project, which makes me wonder just what the hell theyre going to do....

1 person likes this

I think mine is a bit of a cluster fuck. cant wait to listen to all of these!!

I'm actually up to yours now, Kyo. I honestly was a little afraid I wouldn't like it because I know you kinda like more of the heavy stuff--both metal and electronica... But I really like the things you chose!

I really liked Bleck's too. But I just have pretty similar music taste to him.

I cant even remember what I picked. I think there was some knife party. And alestorm.

Just realised I can dl these to my phone. Aw yisss!

Edit:

Aaaand it cant extract zip files...ffffuuuuuuuuuuui

Edit2: and there's an app for that! Yaaay!

1 person likes this

I'm excited to listen:DDD I think community albums were always my favorite thing about the... Er... Community

Holy crap some of those songs on HH's album...not what I expected. My impression of you has changed HH!

Listening to Ack's right now.

I doubt I'll listen to any of the other's tonight, but I will eventually!

FUCKING YES ACKFACE One Republic! I was going to put that song in mine, so I'm glad I didn't now lol

I like the Linkin Park song too. I haven't got their new album yet, which is so unlike me.

1 person likes this

Holy crap some of those songs on HH's album...not what I expected. My impression of you has changed HH!

My impression of myself has also changed. I think I'd go back to my J-rock again now, if nobody minds. *slinks off*

id like to dedicate this shout-out to pain for COMPLETELY IGNORING THE RULES STATED CLEARLY, IN BLACK AND WHITE (AND RED) IN THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!111

i didn't have any issues listening to her album so stop picking on my baby *holds pain*

... plus she liked my music so STEP OFF

STEP OFF

the sheer amount of mistakes in some of these albums almost warrants the creation of a short bus album i swear to GOD also im kind of looking for an excuse to do a shortbus album

wariness about MGS5... Im concerned that they didnt get Solid Snakes VA in on the project, which makes me wonder just what the hell theyre going to do....

Snake's voice is, as much as his appearance, a central part of his outer identity as Snake. This is why Big Boss not only looks, but sounds different in the upcoming game - because it's presumably supposed to outwardly symbolize his inner transition from being Naked Snake to being Big Boss (note that Portable Ops and Peace Walker feature a Snake who still isn't comfortable with his identity as the new Boss). 

I'm extending this theory to support my fanboyish hope that David Hayter will eventually return as Solid Snake, but I believe that we've gotten all we're going to get when it comes to games starring Naked Snake, and now we're getting into games where we play as Big Boss.

So yeah, I'm still excited.

I really liked Bleck's too. But I just have pretty similar music taste to him.

I think we're the only people whose albums shared an artist.