Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yasuraka

Greetings from the Guard

23 posts in this topic

Greetings all, you may call me DragonGuard.

I'm just some guy from Europe and I used to RP quite a bit, but I've kind of stopped years back.

Hopefully this will be my role-playing resurrection and hopefully we'll create loads of awesome stories together.

I am a full-time student going strongly into what is hopefully my last year.

I dabble a bit in gaming and read some books.

Further more I keep myself (and a friend) busy with creating an armour which I will wear to fantasy conventions and such.

It will be a dragon guard (hence the name) armour, and once I actually have something which looks half decent I'll upload some photos here.

Anyway, feel free to ask me anything, I'll try to answer them as cryptically as possible.

Welcome, Dragon! I also used to RP, but I think I'd like to try again. It's been too long. I wonder if I even remember how to write...

A suit of armor? That's awesome! I can't wait to see some pictures. Do you have sketches or a reference that you're basing it off of?

Anyway, welcome again! :D

Well it's a completely original design, so no real reference material. I'll see if I can get my hands on some sketches soon!

You intrigue me Mr. Guard, may I call you Dragon? I wonder only what your interest are as far role plaing? Art thou a mighty smiter? Or...do you...uh...take a more sheepish approach? Perhaps you just jump right in and react to anything thrown at you? *Catches a random arrow and snaps it in between two fingers.*

Whatever your style may be, I am pleased to meet you and hope to see you flourish here. Welcome.

Welcome to the forums DragonGuard! I hope you find a home here and enjoy yourself. I'm Valentine, if you have any issues just let me or another member of the staff know and we'll do our best to help you. Looking forward to seeing that armour, cosplay is ace.  :3

Either Dragon, Guard or the combination of both works for me.

As far as roles in RPs go, I'm looking forward to not always be the mighty hero, or the badass, but I'm  going to expand my range of roles to play. There will be badasses, there will be heros, but maybe a weak or support character would be interesting to play too.

So be sure to throw any challenges at me, and expect me to do the same.

Welcome! Be good, have fun, all that jazz!

You had a thought about what materials you're gonna use for your armour?

Hello DragonGuard and welcome to Surreality. It's always nice to see new faces, whether they be veterans at RP or first timers. I see you have met most of the staff already which is excellent. Allow me to introduce myself. As you can see I'm Raine Bell but please feel free to call me Raine. As Valentine has already stated should you encounter any issues please contact one of the staff members and we shall take care of things. I do hope you plan to stick around and enjoy yourself.

Welcome! C: I'm hoping this will be an RP resurrection of sorts for me, too. Getting back in the groove can be challenging, but I think we can do it~ 

Greetings. I too am curious exactly what material your armour is gonna be. That'll make the difference between whether I think it's just really cool or omgareyouawizard-cool.

As a props guy, I must say I'm quite interested in your armor project, too.

I definitely hope you'll post up a bit of concept art or at the very least keep us appraised of your progress!

OI!!!

You... I know you... but do you know me? From the old days... from.... BlueLaguna...

Yeah I both remembered you and Blackfrost.

I wanted to stay sneaky for a bit, lurking in the shadows, seeing you two in your natural environment, but alas I have been found.

How are you doing mate?

I'm pretty good man eh? Been a while since we've talked.

I still remember the old BlueLaguna days, when I was just a young'un, and was known as Sephiroth1987.  :3

Hey Gajeel and Korinara, thank you :D

Hehe, Oh yeah the good old times times when I still was a jolly young lad, skipping around on a forum... aaahhhh

Hmm I always rememberd you as being Val, didn't remember your username back then, but I knew you hung around with BF, and through him, me.

Yeah cus we were on BlueLaguna, and he was something like Anima, if I recall. I was Sephiroth1987 and I forget if you had a different username. But I remember we went to my forum for a while, Testament Gardens, and then thingy's site, RF? I forget what it was called. Then I came here, and here I stayed. Forever more, quote the raven.  :3

who is THINGY!?

Was it Adam? Adam and one or two others that admin'd RF? I forget. 

What is RF? I don't remember this at all. I remember Orange Road. 

Omg I just noticed that this forum also has the best font ever!

Anyway, RF does ring a bell somewhere deep but not quite clearly...

But I remember you now fully Valentine