Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Would you like to blog for us?

40 posts in this topic

Always the butt shot!

Also awesome Bleck! You can write whatever you feel strongly about, but if you're struggling for ideas just drop me a pm and we can flesh stuff out!

I'd be willing to bang out some stuff for you guys.

No idea what to write about, but then again that's what my college career was based on! Making something out of nothing!

2 people like this

I need a gimmick though. HHercy has interviews, what should I do?

Seanzi can discuss ideas with Kyo, maybe he'll come up with something!

Alternatively, be our forum GrumpyPants and rant about stuff. People love reading witty rants.

You could always turn cutie of the day into a cutie of the week feature.

That sounds like an excellent idea, but what else would I do other than upload a weekly picture of 2D girls.

Does it have to be a regular/ongoing blog thing? Or can it be like "I have this one idea that I'd like to write about and contribute this one time." 

Does it have to be a regular/ongoing blog thing? Or can it be like "I have this one idea that I'd like to write about and contribute this one time." 

You can do one-shot blogs or weekly features. Both are welcome. The important thing is regular and original content.

Say, have you guys considered doing a sort of weekly newsletter of sorts? Or maybe biweekly (fortnightly?), if the traffic on the site isn't enough to warrant weekly updates. It could have one section featuring new or returning members, one section that spotlights one cool RP, and maybe one section that features some new RPs/RP discussions that need more players. Ooh, and as a bonus thing you could add a little writing/RPing tips section at the end!

1 person likes this

It's so funny that you posted this at the time you did, Telperion! I can't say too much, but I can assure you that Kyo has some pretty sweet ideas in the works  ;)

Haha yes, we do happen to be considering such a thing! Currently the only thing worthy of our Tumblr (if you've seen it) is Holly Hearts' weekly news feature, called the Weekly S*T Scoop. It's pretty interesting. o3o But yes I'm personally considering branching the Scoop out to cover more themes, and indeed Kyo has cool stuff planned for our social media ventures.

1 person likes this