Nikkia

Staff Changes!

23 posts in this topic

Hey there, members of Surreality! As you may have noticed, the staff is all sorts of different colors now. This is because we've restructured the staff in effort to make it more organized for  both the members and the staff alike. Below I'm going to list the staff and their respected role on the boards. This is to let you know who to go to with specific concerns so that we can handle them effeciently. 

• ack! is our Webmaster. What that means is questions regarding the site's functionality, the board set up, strange coding stuff or member registration should be directed to her. She can also answer any general site question regarding any area of the board.

• Nikkia, as an administrator, handles any and all member disputes and complaints. She's also available to answer any general site question regarding any area of the board. Any general questions, concerns or suggestions can be directed to her!

• Kyo is our Events Organizer. He's the guy in charge of all of Surreality's site-wide events. He also handles all concerns regarding our Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter (GO FOLLOW!) He's also always open to content or contest ideas, so feel free to PM him those suggestions!

• Valentine is a Global Moderator. He answers any general site questions, regarding any area of the board and performs general site maintenance. PM him if you want any post/topic changes made including moving/editing/deleting, etc. He oversees our Mascot so any and all concerns or suggestions can be directed to him!

• Raine is our Master Scholar. Her job is to promote our Students to Gradutes when they complete the Graduation process. She accepts all questions and concerns regarding the Graduation system, the roleplaying forums as well as the library forums. 

Seanzilla is joining the team as a Role Play Moderator as well, with a focus on the Role Playing Game forum. Direct any questions about that specific section to him, and I guess any other RP questions you may have. ;P

(you're welcome sean)

1 person likes this

That's what happens when you're like "ooohh amanda make me a forum"

like i'm not going to make you a fucking mod of it what are you daft christ

1 person likes this

riker.gif

Congrats Sean.

DONT SCREW UP

:P

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with... 

tumblr_muc397Ljxj1rs99vwo1_500.gif

am i doing it right?

do i care?

1 person likes this

i guess it's very common error so i think that someone can help me to solve this problem. it's looks like i'm having someone problems in posting messages. for example this topic Ready to become a Graduate? Can anyone help me?. contact via howtogetridofwhiteheadsonface14.wordpress.com or my personal blog (address below). OR just write me a PM :)

There are several Graduation threads around the site, and some of them are locked, so you wouldn't be able to post in them. You seem to be able to post fine in this thread, though, so just do the same thing in the other threads.

Also I'm not sure why we'd need to contact you on your personal blog regarding a site issue...

I know, but I didn't want to be rude in case she wasn't. :|