AmAjOrNeWb

G First Day Discussion

180 posts in this topic

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing! I'll go ahead and post pretty soon, then. :)

If y'all would allow me I'd like to jump back in. School got in the way for a bit but I'm back now. I can follow through with something happened to me and held me back...That is if y'all would have me back of course

Integrate yourself at will, dear Raine. You are always welcome!

As for school, isn't it always just getting in the way!? :)

Whoops, I just realised how that sounded in the way I wrote my last post. I edited so it sounds a little better.

Also, a dance major? Sounds pretty exciting actually, better than normal old school anyway. (I shall point out now that no-one will ever see me dance! :))

Yes, Raine, of course you're welcome! Hop on in. Dance Majorness takes precedence. If I'm allowed to ask in this thread, how'd your performances go? Did you have to sacrifice a major paper, or did you get everything done?

(Yajuu, I think I told Raine this already, but I was a dance major for two years and am still dancing at the moment. That's why our other RP is about dance. Well, and other planets and stuff. Also...never say never. :) )

No I sacrificed papers and am playing catch up now as for performances they went well, I'm just ready for a break and since it's Christmas season too you know it's all about the Nutcracker...Speaking of which not to get too off topic skie may we continue ours if I get a post up like today or tomorrow.

Anyway back to First day I should have one up soon and I will make sure to tie it in fairly well with what we have as is.

Coolio, looking forward to it!

(Yep, Nutcracker is all over my facebook, everyone back home is in one! And don't feel rushed to post in the other unless you're inspired. I can wait through catch-up. Glad everything went well!)

I tried to keep most things vague enough. Let me know if anything Culver just said is in conflict with something you wanted to do.

Have I mentioned you're brilliant before? Because if I haven't I want to say it now...you are brilliant! Also, don't worry about any plot-related anything you want to do. I'm a great believer in adapting to a situation instead of moaning about it.

Wow, thanks Yajuu! You're so much fun to write with. :)

As far as plot, I've got a couple ideas, but mostly I'm enjoying reading yours and bouncing from there.

Hope you're having a great Christmas/holiday!

I send the same sentiments back to you! :)

I had a rather brilliant christmas, and I hope yours was as well.

Glad it was! My Christmas was great, too. :) FYI, I've decided not to decide where Val stands, so you can do whatever with her.

Just a quick question I've come across while trying to write my next post. Is Tony invisible to Max and Kess now, or is it just me mis-reading your post?

I will make my character's form soon. Just give me 15 through 30 minutes. Should I post the character form here or the link?

Cool, Chime! Good to have you. :)

Yajuu, at this point Tony is visible to Kess. Whether Max becomes aware of him as well is your call.

@Skie - Ok, coolios. You can expect my post up soonish.

@Chime - No worries, I like the character. Did you have any specific way you wanted to make an entrance? Otherwise, it would be simple for Skie and I to direct the RP towards the Mall where your character works.

@Chime - No worries, I like the character. Did you have any specific way you wanted to make an entrance? Otherwise, it would be simple for Skie and I to direct the RP towards the Mall where your character

works.

No, I don't have any entrance. :) So let's just go with that you guys go to the mall.

Yajuu: Sweet. :)

Chime: I like your character, too! Looking forward to 'meeting' her.

@Chime, feel free to post whenever you want by the way. You don't have to wait until Skie and I make if you want  :)

Chime: I saw you hadn't been active, so I went ahead and posted so we'd be by the mall. Generally, we've gone by the "take whatever they posted and run with it" method. :) However, if this post messed up your entrance, please let me know so I can fix it. See you soon!

Oh, and to both of you: I kinda was feeling like Tony shouldn't actually know 100% of what's up, he just thinks he does.Whether he's almost right or totally wrong about what Culver's doing is up to whoever has an idea to run with. All I wanted to do was include some sort of fight-for-control-of your mind dealio. :)

Edited by skielights

That makes sense, the idea was that Tony is just boots on the ground so he's bound to be excluded from anything to sensitive; information-wise. I have an interesting (well, hopefully interesting!) plot-type-dealio planned that involves Katy and her band of merry men (no, they aren't actually called that! :)) but as you've pointed out Skie, I'll mold it around the 'take whatever they posted and run with it' we have going.  

Not my best post :huh: but it fulfilled it's purpose. Chime, this should leave you in position to introduce your character! :)

Onward and upward, then, to the plot-type-dealio! (Ha, somebody should nickname the Merry Men!) No worries about the post. (I also don't feel like my latest was my top game. How it goes?) I still enjoyed yours, in any case.

Yay for Chime! :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead