AmAjOrNeWb

G First Day Discussion

180 posts in this topic

They were both supposed to be Jake, the driver. I misremembered his name as 'Luke'...I honestly have no idea where Frank came from. Ha :) In any case, Kess wouldn't have known the driver's name anyway, so I've changed it.

Hey, dad had major surgery yesterday, it's gonna be a longer break than normal. I'll reply when things settle down.

Thanks for waiting. I'm almost done; the post should be up tomorrow evening.

Wait, so do the students have powers or not?

Either way, let me know if there's space for another character~

Our characters do not have powers (Yet? dun dun dun) but others that we've come across have been somewhat altered to allow them to fit into the bad guys' plan. So far Skie has introduced the two kids with these alterations, so I'm sure she can shed some more light for you, if you wish.

There is always space for another character, so come on in!

Haha! Sounds like a plan then. I'll definitely ask her :)

I'm wondering though, it would be a good idea to read all the posts.. No?

No need to read all the posts, the earlier ones don't hold much relavance to what we're doing at the moment. Even reading the last couple by Skie and myself wouldn't really be a necassity; it's worked out as a rather drop-in/drop-out style. But you might want to read the last couple of posts anyway, just to get the kind of feeling of the RP we've got going. It's entirely up to you though.

I've already read over some of the first posts and the last one I read was the intro to your character and his interaction with the sister, but I will defiantly skip to the last few posts from you because it seems no one else is actively roleplaying here as of now besides you two. Haha, I think since I've started, I might as well do it anyway.

Btw, do you require a template or application form to be filled out or should I just create one and add it to my characters? Are there any specific characters you'd prefer to add to your roleplay that I could play?

Yeah, just us two at the moment. The last person wanting to join in mysteriously disappeared on us...

But anyway, there's no particular character that needs to be in it, so feel free to be as creative as you like. As for templates, there isn't really a requirement for one but I personally like a short one with 'Name', 'Age', 'Appearance' and the like. Just so I have something easy to refer back to should I need to. (Which I do all the time if you're character has anything exciting tacked to their face or something!) But it's entirely up to you. Although having said that, I've can't see if Skie or I have posted such a thing...

I see, well.. don't worry I won't leave you two alone easily. After what I've read, I think I'm undoubtedly continuing. As for the template, no worries, I'll have that down for you soon~

So far I have, max, who you play, along with Tony who max just beat up [possibly killed? /sorry/ half asleep]. Tony, I assume is working for the grand villain it seems is Culiver .. forgive me if I butcher the spelling of these names and Katy is the girl with the gun who saves kress [who skie plays] while she's being duck taped by someone? Then while Katy is driving, she expects max to turn himself into Culiver.. then kat is expecting answers from someone.

That's what I've gotten so far after reading as much as I could, but overall I think adding a character seems as if it would be too annoying or overbearing to the plot, unless I could play some crazy person on culivers side? Haha.

What does he want from Max and Kress anyway?

So very close :) just a couple of things to change.

Max (who is my Main Character) beat up Tony (who is a low level thug/police insider for Culver) but ran for it with Kess (Skie's character) before doing any serious damage (depending on what your definition of 'serious damage' is, I suppose). Max got in contact with Katy (who is one of my other characters, who I'm currently controlling directly, that has the gun and is disguised as an FBI agent with her team) who took care of Tony (so he wouldn't bother Max and Kess any further). Max was hoping Katy would help him in escaping Culver (The grand villian...sort of) and his cronies, but she wanted him to hand himself in to Culver in order to find the location of his base so she can go in there and kill his ass. Max has just agreed to it because Culver killed his Mentor (John Loader, who was Katy's boyfriend, before being killed) and he wants to get revenge. However, Max has just collapsed and is now unconcious (which will be addressed in my next post). Not sure who you mean by 'Kat is expecting answers...' unless you're talking about Kit (Max's sister) about to talk to Ray (Max and Kit's dad.)

As for why Culver is after Max and Kess; all that we know at moment is that he has been using some sort of perception altering in order to abduct students from the school to place into some sort of programme. Max and Kess, for some currently undisclosed reason, would be the best candidates for this programme.

Introducing a crazy person on Culver's side isn't such a crazy idea actually. Seeing as everyone so far has been on our side, an opposing person would be pretty cool. You could be someone who escaped from Culver previously, or an actual cop who's been investigating Culver since students keep disappearing under his watch. Seeing as the plot is very much a stitch-together style, adding another character in whatever role wouldn't be bad, I would think.

Ahhh, that clears so much up. I haven't yet read all your posts up until the most recent, but with this summary, I'll eventually have everything down, if nowhere else, on the back of my hand. This plot is interesting.

And I meant Kit! Haha, Catherine, max's manly sis? lol

Was Ray who she was forcing answers out of when Katy asked max to give himself to culver?

I assumed you would have it planned out, but if not that's awesome as well! More surprises eh? And perception altering.. device or world?

I have this sudden need to play a character that may have been one of culver's first and best catch. Maybe he'd raided other schools elsewhere in attempt to find candidates for his program and I'm what he's been able to mold. Some crazy student that is clearly on his side, seemingly invincible, but at the same time still human. Maybe while you're busy following Katy's plan with being captured by the villain, culver had his own plans. My character could be incorporated through surprise, as in while Katy attempts to find you on Culver, she ends up running into a trap [with or without kress if she's going to go in along with her] where he in turn kidnaps her and wants to kill her! but refrains.. For reasons unknown.. But, while that's happening, max is under heavy surveillance with my character elsewhere.

BUT. I must ask.. How does Katy intend to track culver down after max turns himself in? Does she place a tracking device on max because if so, this plot won't work considering Katy would just end up to where culver sent you...

Glad it made sense!

Yeah, I called her Kit before I called her Catherine, which is why you may confuse it with Kat. Max's manly sis? An interesting way to put it I suppose, but also somewhat accurate.

We've currently got two seperate locations with things happening; we've got Max, Kess, and Katy (along with a minion called Jake) together on a road not far from the mall. We also have Kit, Ray, Jenny (a mysterious librarian), Val (A woman related to Kess, not literally, as well as Culver) and a bunch of shadowy men at Max's house. So as of the latest post, Max is unconcious with Kess, Katy, and Jake. While Jenny was warning Kit and has been interrupted by Ray (who works for a shady part of the government by the way) who wants to talk to Kit about Max. Jenny has now been captured by the shadowy men of mysteriousness and has come face-to-face with Val.

Well, the original creator of the RP doesn't partake any more so Skie and I (being the only ones left) decided to simply make it up as we go along basically. I believe she has certain plans in place, I certainly know I do! But I couldn't tell you how vague or specific those plans are or will be. Hence the stitch together style and should you read the entire IC thread, it turns from bog standard first day at school to running away form a mind altering, student kidnapping evil doer. Speaking of the Perception Altering, at the moment it's not entirely clear whether it is being created by a device, or powers, or aliens, or whatever. We just know that if a person breaks illusions Culver has set around school, they become viable for his programme.

I'm liking the idea of that character; it sounds rather adventerous and awesome. As for Katy's plan on tracking Culver; Katy has a rather large and effective team (her band of merry men! :)) and plans to use them as her eyes and ears. Culver works at Max's school (as the president/principal, I always forget which) so when Max hands himself in, Katy figures that Culver will go with Max, seeing as he's such a promising subject, and take him to wherever it is they do their experiments or whatever. So she plans to follow him or his cronies from the school. In the event that the programme is located underneath the school (which is a possibilty hinted at in previous posts) then she'll have a time limit before storming the school to save Max. Well, that 's the gist of the plan, anyhow.

... She was sort of dropping her own brother to eat dirt while expertly trying to wake him for school.. Wasn't she? XD

I missed at least three characters then.. Jake, Jenny and Val; now, If I must reassure, I know who they are.

So while max is unconscious, where are they headed?

Or.. I could just read on and figure it out! Sorry, so many questions.. haha. Thank you so much for your time~

Yes, that seems true. Okay then! Sounds like a plan! I like this plot, I really do!

I personally like to play characters who seem to make a big difference in a plot. At times, being a character who doesn't develop and remains flat throughout is boring for me and based on my flowery writing (filled to the brim with fluff) I end up writing a full developed angsty character anyway. I really feel like the crazy host student who's on the antagonists side would work perfectly. I wanted to make her sort of insane and mean, calm yet sometimes crazy. Possibly just as strong as kit, but without the bulk. She could be some creepy mastermind with a mind of her own who could seem like she has no weaknesses, but in turn her weakness is defined by the shit anyone gives about her? Her past could revolve around how she was neglected and tossed away which essentially made her a better candidate for culver's plan, along with her responding to his perceptions altering illusions; she could've been perfect. She's not like Tony? Tony is just some regular guy that works for culver, no?

But I'll incorporate this character only if she's not to ruin your plans. Simply because we both don't fully know the after affects of what the scientists do to students in the programme or it's possible only I don't know, but whatever works for you, please let me know. If you need more information, I will certainly construct a small template about her for you :) thanks again!

This is true... :)

No problem at all, I actually love answering all these questions. Now, the only time I won't is when it pertains to something I am planning, I.e. the question about where Max and Co are headng. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise...unless Skie surprises us first!

That all makes sense and sounds pretty darn sweet. Yeah, Tony is just a schlub for Culver to throw around as vaguely useless muscle.

It's entirely up to you. We're currently on a 'run-with-whatever-is-posted-and-be-damed-with-it' policy. So unless you break the rules or do something utterly ridiculous (like make America explode for no apparent reason just to kill our characters! :)) then we'll generally run with it

;P [ just FYI I'm a male for the sake of genderbent month.. lol ]

Alright. So I've already read everything up until recent and now I'll just continue reading up and I most likely won't have any more questions. Haha, I'm annoying because I have so many questions, but it's alright :)

Thanks! Haha! Of course he is. I imagine him being afraid of my character... e.e"

Okay that works for me: -

How about I introduce her through my first post. She could be in one of the vans, just waiting for culver and for lack of current reasons, calls him master wanting him to order her around. One reason, although, could be about his control over her mind?

Anyway, she could just be in her own world. Maybe culver told her that max and kress are both plotting against her and her master. Then she just waits until she's called out to handle the situation. Until then I'll have her waiting underground or in a van until she's needed...

OR MAYBE THAT GIRL THAT KRESS CONTINUES TO SEE OUTSIDE COULD BE HER! Woah... Unless she was thinking of her being someone else.. We could ask skie about that~

I still want my character to kidnap kress & max tho.. lol

Hey Mikatao! It's so cool that you're excited about the RP. :D Apologies for the delayed reply. I'm glad you and Yajuu have figured things out.

Your ideas for a character sound great as far as I'm concerned, and if you want to end up taking up that girl Kess runs into, go for it. I'll just kinda leave her alone in my next post. The kidnapping thing's fine with me as well.

As for plans, I've got a few specific ones, but mostly they're vague idea-nebulas. Although i'm porbably gonna clarify at least a couple things in my next post.

Once again, glad you're here! Let us know if you hve any more questions or I forgot to address something!

PS: Max's manly sis...the shadow men of mysteriousness...you guys are entertaining. :)

I am working with whatever you two have planned and I am so glad you replied skie. I'm actually really excited for this considering the plot has potential to become something extremely epic.

I wondered if I could make it so that my opposing character is the one that continues to appear around you? I don't know if the illusions you get are from the perception altering systems that are set around. I heard they were set around the school and you two are near a mall if I'm not mistaken. So, my character is just a girl who seems to spy on you two. If that makes sense..

Then later, when culver asks for her, she can possibly kidnap them and ruin Katy's plan. Something similar to that. I'll try my best to not be overbearing and expecting. Sometimes when I become overwhelmingly excited.. I tend to go off the wall with my own ideas and suggestions and eventually annoy the living shit out of the one listening. ;;

Ooooo- could I take part! I just read you guys building in a new chara so I can wait a bit if that's easier? :D

I just joined this discussion a couple days ago, but due to what I've been told, they are definitely up for adding more people!

That's awesome! I was reading the previous discussion about you possibly playing on the side of the enemy. I thought that it might be fun to join in with you that way! Then it could be 2v2 and it could drum up some more action with the plot line. What kind of ideas did you have for your chara? I was reading through your discussion to clarify the plot line but it would be cool if we created something as well ~

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead