AmAjOrNeWb

G First Day Discussion

180 posts in this topic

I am, I will play the enemy since being on the opposing side is always fun. Yeah! Would you like to be an opposing character with me? That would be nice; to have someone to work with.

My character will be this sort of insane student, from a previous school. The villain, culver, takes students that he deems valid for his program and I'm one of the few he's gotten his hands on. I'm thinking of being one of his more powerful and recent students with this crazy mindset. My character will also be kidnapping, hopefully, both main characters and taking them elsewhere, but all that I'm unsure of as of now.

What do you have in mind?

I actually really enjoy working closely with other people!!

So from what I've read from both the discussion and the RP- Culver seems to be a rather unknown entity right now. I think it would be interesting for us to be a team (perhaps?). You had described your character as angsty and rather crazy- I'd be interesting for mine to be cold and emotionless and goal driven. A little bit like Parker- in the TV show Leverage.

I think I'd love to get into a little bit of Culver's perception altering story line or perhaps start out discussing a previous mission of ours that somehow then leads to a kidnapping?

Thoughts?

Mikatao, your character following Kess around works fine. I've worked under the assumption that some illusions/perceptions are set up as tests by Culver and company, while others are set up to keep important places/people/events hidden from normal view.

limerence, welcome to the RP! It'll be fun to see Mikatao and your evil plotting. :)

Mikatao, your character following Kess around works fine. I've worked under the assumption that some illusions/perceptions are set up as tests by Culver and company, while others are set up to keep important places/people/events hidden from normal view.

limerence, welcome to the RP! It'll be fun to see Mikatao and your evil plotting. :)

YAY :D Thanks for the welcome ^-^~ 

I'm excited!!!! 

*evil plottinggggg* pwahahahahahaha

Great! Then we can get this figured out together~

I was thinking of nothing less. Having someone to work with makes for all the more angst and action. Mine is also goal driven.. well, more toward, she does as she's ordered, but overall that's her goal. To add to that, mines full of expression, action and movement. She enjoys being so caught up in crime and anything the big man /culver/ has to say.

And I have not seen that.. But I shall!

I was going to have my character wandering around town at first considering skie just let me in on being the young woman who continues to follow her character, kess, around. Maybe while she does this, she could be attaining vital information for culver, including their (kess & max's) whereabouts and possibly passing it onto you?

Would you like to be a second student? Working along side me? Two of culver's top secret.. inventions?

Great! Then we can get this figured out together~

I was thinking of nothing less. Having someone to work with makes for all the more angst and action. Mine is also goal driven.. well, more toward, she does as she's ordered, but overall that's her goal. To add to that, mines full of expression, action and movement. She enjoys being so caught up in crime and anything the big man /culver/ has to say.

And I have not seen that.. But I shall!

I was going to have my character wandering around town at first considering skie just let me in on being the young woman who continues to follow her character, kess, around. Maybe while she does this, she could be attaining vital information for culver, including their (kess & max's) whereabouts and possibly passing it onto you?

Would you like to be a second student? Working along side me? Two of culver's top secret.. inventions?

Hmmm. I would love to be a second student working with you :D 

Sure! Pass it on to me- I'll look at your post for direction :) Perhaps I'll be in my secret lair.... keeping up appearances by... doing homework? AHAHAHAHAHA

So much discussion since I've been away! This is a good thing!

First things first, welcome to the RP Limerence, it's good to see another person with interest in what's happening in this here RP. Also, your idea to team up with Mikatao as a baddie sounds like a brilliant plan; as you mentioned previously, 2v2 should make things exciting for all of us. I'm liking the idea of the both of you being students previously kidnapped and corrupted by Culver; it would show an example to Max and Kess about what they could become if they let themselves be caught.

All I can say is... This is Fantastic!

GUYS ILL POST MY INTRO SOON. IVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY AND HAVE JUST BEEN CHECKING POSTS ONLINE.

I see potential for this and it's future going far. And lime, I'll definitely lead the way. We can discuss this via pm if you'd like :)

No problem at all about the post, Mikatao! I was just gonna say the same thing, I'll have my next post up soon. Do you want to go first, or shall I? : )

Yes indeed, this is pretty fantastic.

I'll make it so my post doesn't really intervene with yours. In other words, my post will just be an introductory about my character, but I won't be explaining her in narration. Instead I'll have her doing something that describes indirectly the type of character she is and I'll incorporate my side kick in crime, lime, too. Haha!

For a bit, until you two figure out where Katy is taking you and whatever happens next, lime and I will be writing a parallel world conversation in which we do our own thing. Once you two are ready for us to enter, I was thinking we'd then see if we wanted you two to be kidnapped by us. But all of this can be figured out later since who knows what happens next. :)

Certainly your two characters will end up meeting up with Katy, Max, and Kess pretty soon; but whether that first encounter will end in a kidnapping or whatever is currently unknown. Now, intervening while Max is unconcious may be benificial to your characters of course. :)

I like how you think. Max and his unconsciousness and his conscious turning itself from john into kess... LOL. i

The event happening inside of Max's mind at the moment is one of my plans-that-sort-of-is-a-plan I've got planned... Yeah, that made sense! XD

Buy anyhow, do continue. :)

BAHA. Yes it is! One of those plans you imagine and it's a super plan that you wish you could put into words yet at the same time you have no clue what you planned and realize that planning sucks.. That type? /dies of laughter/

I shall, just after I save eren from levi again... e.e"

Sounds good, Mikatao. Also, I agree: the sooner our characters meet up, the better in my opinion. I'll try not to step on anyone's plans-that-sort-of-are-plans-that-you've-got-planned. :)

I should have a post up for you guys sometime tomorrow evening!

I mentioned some thoughts to Mika :D We're gonna post here to get everyone's agreement before we move forward.

Just didn't want to be a stranger.

For some reason... I feel this roleplay will gradually become of a higher rating than just "G" lol

Haha. Talked to Mika- so I'll just post my idea.

As we're playing for the opposing team- I've created a back story for Culver.

Here's my version:

Culver aided in the creation of 11 super children. The experiment was called off before their true worth could be tested. He's been following these super children through generations. There are those who only bred among themselves, while there are super children who bred with others. There have been three generations. Mika and I are playing pure bred children. Our parents and grandparents were assassinated.

Culver's testing devices that alter perception are a way of identifying the descendants of the super children. 

Culver is trying to find the assassin. I wanted to portray him as an evil- doer with good intentions.

This is where Mika has a different idea

Her idea was that Culver had selfish intentions and a true- evil doer. He wants to OWN the super children rather than just catch an assassin.

I like both of them! Let us know what you guys think :D

Mmm, an interesting idea. I definately vote that Culver be evil-evil though, that's how he's always been in my mind and I think it would work better then a man with good intentions that only seems to be evil as a side. Maybe the reason he currently seeks out these descendants is that he was only a peripheral member of the original programme and always wanted to use them for his personal use...

Haha, weird, I was going a totally different route with this. :D (Just an observation, not trying to get y'all to change back.) BUT, superhumans are fun!

OH! OH! I figured out how to combine them! Okay, cool. Writing up post.

All routes are still open, dear Skie. It's just down to us to be clever enough to unlock the ones we want and integrate it into the RP! :) Although, by the sounds of it, you've already figured that part out :D

Oh, hey Yajuu! Are you gonna continue the not-Kess' explanation your next post, or are you planning on me taking over it's voice?

Yeah, leave the not-Kess to me. It's not directly related to Kess except in appearance :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead