AmAjOrNeWb

G First Day Discussion

180 posts in this topic

Sorry for the delay in my post, I'm heavily pondering what I want to put in it. Should be up soon, I hope.

Not a problem. It seems to be a pretty pivotal post after all. : > (Plus I've been on vacation for the past four days, so I've been distracted!)

It seems that T1R may not know we use this thread too, so I'll point them this way.

It's not so much of an issue for us, but just to let you know that I'm out-of-country for the next four days and I'll probably be only able to poke my head in via my mobile. Still looking forward to your post though! :)

Oy, so, did you want to be the one who takes them into Culver's lair of lairs, or should I do that? It almost looks like we're both trying to let the other person, but that could just be me. :) T1R, I'm glad you have a master plan :D

Nah, I got this; it's just taking me a long arse time to get it up. Shouldn't be too much longer I hope.

Edit: Well, would you look at that. It seems your comment inspired me! :D

Success! Thanks for a good post. :)

(PS: Oh my gosh, Ray Ruine stuffed in a cleaning closet. Actual loling has occurred.)

Success! Thanks for a good post. :)

(PS: Oh my gosh, Ray Ruine stuffed in a cleaning closet. Actual loling has occurred.)

I'm glad you found it entertaining. :D

I've been sodding off for about 3 weeks because summer vacation. I'll try to be more active, and I'm also coming in with a new character next post. I thought it might spice things up, and I like having more than one character.

Can't stop procrastinating... I had most of my post typed up, but for some reason,  my computer crashed and it erased it. I still haven't gotten back to it. 

Spoilers: It involves windows and cameras.

Not to complain or anything (I might end up being slightly hypocritical! :)) but I take it one of you is planning on posting eventually...I'm currently re-reading the whole RP while I'm waiting.

T1R...that sucks :p I hope you get remember enough of it! Yajuu- I'm waiting for T1R, but rereading everything does sound like good idea. I shall as well. :)

It's quite entertaining to see how it changes from the original premise. So now we wait for T1R to stop procrastinating :D I know the feeling T1R.

I'm actually thinking of joining this RP, but I'd have to figure out what's happening currently... could any kind soul fill me in?

EDIT: I just read your previous post, so I understand now. I suppose it's alright if I just jump in, then?

I finished my intro post!

I'm sorry it's short- hopefully there's enough to work with.

Also, are we still allowed to have powers and stuff?

It's fine, don't worry about it.

As for powers, we are currently working without them but this is a very loose RP in terms of what is allowed or not. We tend to simply run with whatever a person posts (unless it is ridiculously ridiculous). I'm fine with you introducing abilities if you want, as long as the others don't mind.

Skie, T1R? What do you think?

Should be welcoming a new joiner soon; Narkootikumid. She posted in the IC and I've PM'd her to give us a visit here as well.

Hooray for posts and new members. :) I'm just now on the other side of a performance which, though it was both really fun and well received, drained my time an energy. (Not to mention health- still getting over an awful cold.) anyway, I have the next month off of dance, so I'll be able to post here in a couple days. Just have to consider all these lovely new characters. :) Thank you all for being patient!

Glad to hear your performance was well received and fun at the same time. Shame about the cold (assuming it's a real cold and I don't need to get my man up spray :P)

Not entirely sure whether Narkoot is still around or whether I scared her off; she never replied to me. As for patience; it's not like we're going anywhere :D...probably.

Hey everyone...

A lot of stuff has come up in real life, not just "busy" stuff but hard, critical, and/or needs-lots-of-immediate-attention stuff. I know I've let you all down and I'm sorry, and I don't want to back out of the story cause it's interesting and fun to RP. But...*sigh*...I don't see anything letting up for at least another month, and then dance starts again and I'll be working more. I don't know what else to tell you guys except that I think I'm going to have to either take/phase Kess out or give her to one of you. It sucks, but real life first. :/ I'll miss y'all a lot...let me know whether you want someone to take her over and I'll outline some of what I figured could be happening in her brain. (And then you can mess with it however, or chuck it.)

Thanks for waiting.

~skielights

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead