DayDreamer

Murder Mystery [Game Over]

137 posts in this topic

I didn't overly suspect DragonGuard, but I have to say, Pain was a bit of a meh choice. But gz to you DG! And well played guys, anyway, we did pretty well all things considered, I think... lol

I must say that I was kinda sweating by the time that my blowtorch plant on Noia failed.

I killed Ack with the blowtorch to make you think that there had been used some kind of high intelligence item, which you guys did think for a little while. (although, by that time I had only seen the full fuel tank which was high intelligence.)

But because of that I had to keep the blowtorch with me, I had to plant it on someone (or place it back in the garage), but when it failed I was seriously concerned.

After that McEth came WAY too close with his images of who-searched-what in the early nights, but I was lucky that he too was a target, although I might have killed him even if he wasn't.

After that I just accepted the fact that it was a 50/50 chance to get caught, so I just got in full-helpful mode, until I came online today and saw that I could vote to get Pain accused.

:D

I didn't overly suspect DragonGuard, but I have to say, Pain was a bit of a meh choice. But gz to you DG! And well played guys, anyway, we did pretty well all things considered, I think... lol

There were 2 people who could've been the killer: Pain or DG. So if Pain was a meh choice, why didn't you accuse DG?

It was a 50/50 gamble and we wouldn't have gotten any clues in the next day anyway.

It was actually largely fortunate for DG that he chose to use a Dexterity item in the first place,  because that was by far the thing most people were average or higher in. There weren't many without the Dexterity to use Dexterity items, although he didn't have a clue about that when he chose his first item.

Also I didn't tell DG this yet: those with Above Average Dexterity were the ones who were immune to planting. Because Above Average Dexterity had no other use, unlike the Strength and Intelligence equivalents.

Also, the remaining targets were Trioctium and Kyo.

GAH!

That should have been so obvious! I was wondering what high dex would be good for, thought it was just a bug in the system or something.

Though, I didn't even know her dex at the time I think.

Congrats, DG! =O 

I must say that Pain inadvertently provided a great cover for DG. xp

Both of you were in the Garage that first night, and then she reported that she was in the Billiard Room, same as Noia, that second night when you planted the Blowtorch on Noia. My only defense for Pain would have been,"It can't be Pain! That would have made Pain a really guileless murderer!" Which would have been shaky at best.

Anyway, props to DayDreamer, Seanzi and HH for planning and DayDreamer for running the game. It was actually pretty structured!

Yeah, sorry for killing you because you were just too good :P

There were 2 people who could've been the killer: Pain or DG. So if Pain was a meh choice, why didn't you accuse DG?

It was a 50/50 gamble and we wouldn't have gotten any clues in the next day anyway.

For two reasons, or maybe three, i'm not sure. First of all, because I had next to no idea what was going on in this game. I said it before and I say it again, this whole thing went a bit over my head, compared with the Mafia game. I was able to follow for a while but eventually there were too many items and I was too busy to keep up with it. 

I hadn't realised we were down to a 50/50, if i'd realised that then yeah, I would have voted for DG, but again, I didn't really get the chance to, the first time I came on to see, was that people were already in full vote mode and that was the game over. So, I didn't really get a chance to argue for DG either way. So, yeah, I dunno. I wasn't really blaming anyone, I just felt like we should have gone with DG by default. As I say, I didnt suspect DG really, but I would have voted for him over Pain from what they'd been saying during the game.

Well, I was going to accuse DG, obviously, as I knew it wasn't me, but this had ended by the time I got online.

Plus, enough people had already accused me, so it was end game.

-shrug-