Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antwaine

am i important enough to have a q/a thread

11 posts in this topic

no? well i'm making one anyway. ask me anything and i do mean literally anything except for that one thing which i refuse to answer

Can you tell me maybe one thing I don't know about you?

What is that one thing you refuse to answer?

i refuse to answer this question

Can you tell me maybe one thing I don't know about you?

there was a point in our friendship where i thought i was in love with you and i was literally THIS CLOSE to asking you out in high school but immediately thought better of it when crunch time came. i now understand what platonic/friend love is (but this will not stop me from making you uncomfortable with sexual harrassment that is just what FRIENDS DO)

how many butts can you sniff at one time

on a good day, atleast like 50

on a bad day, just my own, and my own ass gets pretty stinky

1 person likes this

Which drawing media do you think is the most fun? (And is it media or medium? I don't remember which is correct..)

Media is plural, medium is singular. Just don't use mediums. That's wrong. Unless you're channelling spirits.

So my question is, can I ask you a question?

My question is, well, a sensible question. A question that will tax your I.Q. to its very limits and stretch the sinews of your knowledge to bursting point. Not to get too deep, but it's a pretty soul-searching question: Given that God is infinite... and that the universe is also infinite...... would you like a toasted teacake?

Which drawing media do you think is the most fun? (And is it media or medium? I don't remember which is correct..)

honestly, i've been having a great time drawing with pencil/markers again. i didn't realize how long i'd been on digital media until i looked through my sketchbooks, and the most recent one i had on hand was from 2009. so picking those up again and just sketching away in them has been nice, and "easier" too. 

but i've also been learning to do new and fun things digitally, too. there are tricks to SAI that i didn't even know existed and i'm really having a blast just tinkering around with new brushes, canvas settings, etc. iunno, i guess i enjoy both equally despite hating literally everything that comes out of my hands.

Media is plural, medium is singular. Just don't use mediums. That's wrong. Unless you're channelling spirits.

So my question is, can I ask you a question?

no shut up go away kyo

My question is, well, a sensible question. A question that will tax your I.Q. to its very limits and stretch the sinews of your knowledge to bursting point. Not to get too deep, but it's a pretty soul-searching question: Given that God is infinite... and that the universe is also infinite...... would you like a toasted teacake?

whats a teacake and yes

Is the album project going to have one of your ever famous MS Paint doodlie-doos?