Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

The 3.5 Edition D&D Campaigns: Hosted by Demonic Gate

5 posts in this topic

For people who enjoy probably the best edition of D&D written that isn't oversimplified or bend you over and rape you kind of hard, this is the perfect medium. I have plenty of campaign ideas and the like for people who are interested, and if enough people seem interested I'll set up a list and there can be a vote as to what people wanna do. Now mind you I do like to set up special things for players to make everyone feel cool, we'll discuss this at a later time, but I assure you, it should be cool. So yeah, please please come flock and I'll give you guys your options.(Also if none of the options appeal to people I'll do some other ideas as I have 'way' too many.)

I will have to see whether or not I could manage being in two of these. It'll all depend how much work my murder mystery game turns out to be for me too. But I am watching this space.

Awesome. We get maybe two more people and we're good to go. For D&D groups that's a good amount to limit oneself to for whose playing. Gives everyone purpose and doesn't make things overly long.

Well, im definitely in for some 3.5!

I'll have to break out the old character sheets...  If i could only find the folder now....