Bleck

Secret Santa 2013

Secret Santa 2013   12 members have voted

1. 1. How much should the cap be?

• $10
    • $15
    • $20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

191 posts in this topic

Bleck do you want to take part? If so I don't mind being the hat. I'll probably be tied up with the sending and receiving stuff cuz I don't have Paypal and my parents are suspicious of all my overseas mail (it was quite hard to get all those cards from the past past them). I can help you guys sort out the gifting! And then you can give me like an e-card as a token of appreciation for my services~.

That would be perfecto.

You should prolly update it so it's you listed instead of HH then Bleck.

Bleck do you want to take part? If so I don't mind being the hat. I'll probably be tied up with the sending and receiving stuff cuz I don't have Paypal and my parents are suspicious of all my overseas mail (it was quite hard to get all those cards from the past past them). I can help you guys sort out the gifting! And then you can give me like an e-card as a token of appreciation for my services~.

I'll order you a pizza.

(I'm really urging for some pizza, in case you guys havent noticed)

That would seriously be the best thing if you really did order your Secret Santa a pizza. Haha. I mean, you'll already have their address and timezone. XD

I'll put my name in the hat! I imagine i'll need to buy your gift on Amazon.com so I dont have to pay for overseas shipping (UK here).

Just putting it out there too, I love american sweets like the nice red liquorice sticks, mike and ike, etc.   :3

And some places do have international delivery.

Luckily you can avoid having to look for such places by simply googling a pizzaria close to your victim and ordering online!

3 people like this

Luckily you can avoid having to look for such places by simply googling a pizzaria close to your victim and ordering online!

Oh my god. I completely didn't think of that.

"Yes I'd like to order a pizza?    I'd like it delivered to New Zealand.   And 30 mins or its free, right?"

2 people like this

Oh my god. I completely didn't think of that.

That's why I said "address and timezone". Just look up their address and call around dinner time. XD

I might take advantage of that and just send you like, 30 anchovy pizzas Ack.

Please no pizzas guys. lol. Cus I can eat the odd sweet over time, if it's food-wise.

But I can't just sit down and eat junk food while i'm on my diet.  

I'd say it's more meaningful to get something you know the recipient personally likes, and you have to search through the person's previous posts or ask indirect questions to find out what it is, and the person gets a pleasant surprise together with a message from you. It sounds idealistic, but I think meaningful personalised gifts are the best.

I'd say it's more meaningful to get something you know the recipient personally likes, and you have to search through the person's previous posts or ask indirect questions to find out what it is, and the person gets a pleasant surprise together with a message from you. It sounds idealistic, but I think meaningful personalised gifts are the best.

This.

I actually kind of really want to join this but then I'll have to give my real address to people and the inner paranoid in me goes crazy D:

I can understand the paranoia of receiving a heartfelt gift. lol

1 person likes this

Having met about 20 people from S*T in person, and having sent out my address to about the same amount of people... I can assure you, we aren't anything to be afraid of. :P

Yeah I mean, I wouldnt want to dump my address on the forum, because of randoms that might read it and want to kill me *cough*youknowwho*cough*. But uh, aye, I think if we just gave all our addresses to whoever we trust, and they hand them out to the right participants. It'd work out fine.

Don't worry DragonGuard, I just plan to come to your house and hide in the bushes outside your window for Christmas. 

1 person likes this

Gosh I really suck at thinking of heartfelt gifts. Whoever I'm supposed to send to... please don't expect too much. :(