Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice

Here I am o.o

26 posts in this topic

Weeeeeeeeeeeell. I am an rper. Clearly. Rp site. Yup. I own one. Kinda dead now, but. Still worth putting effort into. I'm a writer. I've been defined as 'fickle'. Aaaaaaaaand I don't really do introductory explanations of myself. Cause everyone will have a different view of me. No sense in trying to give one for everyone. SO. Hi :D P.S. Demonic Gate is my buddy. And has been for years. So. He's mine. o.o Ya.

Welcome to the jungle darlin'~ Don't worry, if anyone's mean to you I'll whack em with a stick or something.

Oh god don't let Demon Gate get the stick out again...

Anyway, welcome! :D

A friend of Gate is a friend of mine (and I may or may not have met you in person before?????)

ANYWAY

WELCOME! :D

Heeey there!

...I'm bad at giving welcomes but I hope you'll have a fun time here too.

:lol:

Thanks, everyone! Hm, everyone is so nice here(so far, anyway) o.o Very different from others places I've been to. They were dog eat dog places xp And, Ack!, I very highly doubt that you've met me in person before, but you could've possibly met me online elsewhere. ^^

Don't worry, we'll be mean enough once you venture into OOC.

Unless you don't want us to be... in that case I'll be the only mean one.

1 person likes this

Haha, don't worry. I'm not new to much here, so I think I'll be able to handle myself pretty well, Seanzilla. Thanks, though ;) Who knows, though. Maybe you'll like me and then be nice to me :O we shall see! And yes, HerculeHastings. Everyone was out to get everyone and one-up everyone else. The place ended in destruction and now no longer exists. It sure did live up to its name, though, haha.

Haha, no. "Devil's Triangle". And long story short, it became just that between the 'three creators', then was thrown to me like a hot potato to catch and 'fix', and was forced to be put down before real shit happened x.x

*shrugs* I'm not asking you to be nice to me. Like I said, I can deal perfectly fine if you're not. But if anyone asks, I did play the friendship card. Not gonna hurt my feelings if you don't take it. ^^

Don't worry. I'm kidding. I am the frienliest person in the universe :)

Haha no matter what ya say, I guess we're gonna find out which one is the truth cause I like this place so I think I'm gonna stay a while ;) better to like me now than later. Ask Demonic Gate. You either love me or you hate me, not much in between. I wanna see if I can play with you :3 *pokes* you know you wanna be my buddyyyyyyyy :D

Hello Ice! Welcome to the site! I hope we can be good friends. And do tell me if you think of a suitably epic nickname for me. I'LL BE WAITING.

1 person likes this

Hahahaha, you have no idea how much this brightened my night a little bit! :3

Welcome and howdy dearie. It's always nice to see fresh faces around.