Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Alpha

A little experiment

8 posts in this topic

since the Ask-me-stuff-threads are so popular in the OOC I had an idea for the RP discussion or idea archive:

I'm going to answer your questions In Character, specifically as my newest idea for a character, the wasp-kinden Embrec.

Who is Embrec? ask him! I want to see if I can define a character through the Q&A.

To avoid clogging up the RP discussion forum we could keep all these Q&A with characters contained in this one thread (maybe we should do the same in the OOC...)

Current Characters:

Embrec- by Red Alpha

Anyway lets give this a try:

My name is Embrec, I am a Wasp-kinden and twenty six years old. ask away.

Oh oh sorry for being OOC Red Alpha but the last time we had RP Day we totally did the very same thing! We had Q&A threads for characters in the OOC sub-forum. I'd say if we wait until January when the theme becomes Roleplaying we should be able to bring this back in a big scale.

I remember those interviews from a few years ago, yes. maybe we could do this on a larger scale in januari but this is more to construct a character, flesh him out a bit.

we could do the interviews in Januari with our favourites perhaps, and use this one to build new characters...

I am Wasp-kinden, it is my race. We hail from Capitas, the heart of our empire, and our uncivilised kin the 'hornet-kinden' live in the northern hills. We hold the ancestor art of the great Wasp ancestor spirit.

You sound like my worst nightmare. How evil are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

1 person likes this

It is not really that i control fire at will. Each wasp has the Ancestor art of the Sting, every wasp over the age of ten has the Sting and flight, like each Ant has the Mindlink and each Moth has Darksight. When we focus our energy we can fire a bolt of golden fire from our palm which is lethal up to a good ten feet and can cause severe burns at a longer distance, it lasts only about a hundred feet but it has given us an edge in many battles and it has saved my life more times than i care to count.

As for how evil I am. It depends on how you view things: If you look at my race from let's say the Commonwealer's perspective I'd say my people rate a good 8 or 10 as their invaders. Depending on how recent we had to put down a rebellion the Ants from maynes would rate us a 9 at least. Outlanders like the lowlanders or the spiderlands dont seem to bother with us and would give us a 6 at most. I myself am tired of all the wars and fighting and try to keep my prince out of trouble, so I'd give myself a 5.

OOC: If you want you can join in with a character.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0