Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sehnsucht

hello.

22 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone.  My name is Sehnsucht.  I'm new to the forum, but I'm certainly not new to role-playing.  I started role-playing in the sixth grade and have been since then despite my sporadic hiatuses.  It'll be my first time role-playing outside of gaiaonline.  I wanted to explore new communities outside of the site.  I hope we can get along!  I'm looking forward to role-playing with you all.

In gaiaonline, I classified myself as a lazy-lit.  My post word count can range from 500-1000+ depending on the topic, level of the other players, and my mood, of course.  I tend to play more male characters than female.  I'm pretty much up for anything as long as it has a good plot; although, I lean more toward fantasy, slice-of-life, and anime fandom role-plays.  

Aside from all the formalities, I'm just an average student.  I like to watch anime and read manga.  My current fandoms right now for both are:  Hirunaka no Ryuusei,  Ao Haru Ride, Kyousougiga, and Shingeki no Kyogin.  My favorite food is fried eggplant and I have a fetish for both cacti and gas masks.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in role-playing!

Welcome to Surreality, sehnsucht. I'm sure you'll enjoy our little community here.

Welcome to Surreality, sehnsucht. I'm sure you'll enjoy our little community here.

Thank you!

Welcome! I hope you like it here! Could you tell me a bit about your fandoms? I'm looking for a new one to get into(anime or manga, either one) :)

Welcome to the forums! We're all-encompassing, all-welcoming! Here's your welcome package:

Funny-Cactus-601143.jpg

3006431642_26d3826941.jpg

1 person likes this

Welcome! I hope you like it here! Could you tell me a bit about your fandoms? I'm looking for a new one to get into(anime or manga, either one) :)

What have you read and watched so far?

Hirunaka no Ryuusei is by Yamamori Mika.

It's a mixture of shoujo and slice-of-life.

If you're into love triangles, it's the perfect read.

I don't want to give a lot of it away.  It's better to give it a go.

Oh, it's a student-teacher relationship.

Ao Haru Ride is by Sakisaka Io.

It's shoujo and a hint of drama.

Again, if you're into love triangles, it's the perfect read.

Both series are really good.  They're two of my favorites.  And I like to believe that they're two of the best shoujo mangas out there.  They don't follow the usual tropes.  Both have actual plots and actual character development.  You really start to feel for the characters.  I certainly have.  

Kyousougigia is a fantasy anime.

It's a little hard to explain.

It has a mixture of action and comedy.

I like to think that it's a combination of Natsume Yuujinchou and Bleach.

The series just started.  It's on the fifth episode right now.

Don't get me started on Shingeki no Kyogin, lol.

It's one action-packed, bloodcurdling, tear-jerking, heart-wrenching abomination of an anime.

And I fucking love it despite all the gore and table-flipping feels.

Besides these, I love Soul Eater, Mushihi, Free!, Psycho-Pass, and many, many more.

Welcome to the forums! We're all-encompassing, all-welcoming! Here's your welcome package:

Funny-Cactus-601143.jpg

3006431642_26d3826941.jpg

Thank you so much!  They're lovely!

Oh, GaiaOnline! We used to have a bunch of people from Gaia too. I don't know how "lazy-lit" can be 500 to 1000+ words. It sounds really hardworking to me. D:

Also ah, Shingeki no Kyojin. That's indeed quite a popular one. I must say I find the Titans most fascinating. XD

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay over here!

Soul Eater is pretty cooooooool.

Hi.

Stick around.

HMMMMMM

Kyo likes Soul Eater? Who would've guessed?

1 person likes this

Omg gaia! I used to love that place. I think I was pretty rich on there too, but I have no idea now. I haven't signed in for ages, and when I did I was like 'O.o'

It has changed SO much since I joined, which was back in 2006, I think?

Whatever, totally not important.

Welcome!

:D

Welcome welcome. Hope your stay is good. We've always got room here.

*Offers room key*Just avoid Ack's room. There's so many gay butts around there it's hard to walk. She'll come to you.

All joking around aside, hope you like it here.

I've read/watched quite a nice variety(though not too wide). My favorite is Loveless BUT it's taking the author soooo looooong and I have to fill that void with something v.v Inuyasha, Naruto(before it got overly drawn out, now I'm just waiting to see the ending), sekaiichi...something(not at my comp so I don't know how to spell it right), then some tennis one and a lot of others haha. Those all sound really amazing, though. I am most definitely going to check them all out. Thanks in advance for introducing me to them!! :D

Welcome to the forums! Coming from Gaia is going to be quite a shocker... We're much... Smaller... But just as old! So that's cool. XD

And yeah, you might want to stay out of my room. Lots of Daiken butts.

(and just as a gauge so I can see what we're doing right, how did you find us? :D)

Omg gaia! I used to love that place. I think I was pretty rich on there too, but I have no idea now. I haven't signed in for ages, and when I did I was like 'O.o'

It has changed SO much since I joined, which was back in 2006, I think?

Whatever, totally not important.

Welcome!

:D

Yeahh, sooo much has changed!  I started gaia in '06 too.  After a while, I just didn't care about the changes anymore.  I spent most of my time in the forums anyway.

I've read/watched quite a nice variety(though not too wide). My favorite is Loveless BUT it's taking the author soooo looooong and I have to fill that void with something v.v Inuyasha, Naruto(before it got overly drawn out, now I'm just waiting to see the ending), sekaiichi...something(not at my comp so I don't know how to spell it right), then some tennis one and a lot of others haha. Those all sound really amazing, though. I am most definitely going to check them all out. Thanks in advance for introducing me to them!! :D

You're welcome. C:

Naruto(before it got overly drawn out, now I'm just waiting to see the ending)

Get in line. Right next to me, and Kyo, too. I struggle to even watch the anime any more. I feel like he just decided to go down the route that Bleach took, despite the fact it didn't feel right for the series. I dunno. Maybe one day he'll reboot it, like Hellsing Ultimate or FMA:B the only downside being that its stayed true to the manga, so that is less likely, as those were 'manga story' reworks. Who knows, one can only hope. I loved it when it was darker and a little more base, the OTT stuff was fine, but in moderation.

WELCOME!! lol. Sorry to get sidetracked again. Damn you, brain.

Welcome to the forums! Coming from Gaia is going to be quite a shocker... We're much... Smaller... But just as old! So that's cool. XD

And yeah, you might want to stay out of my room. Lots of Daiken butts.

(and just as a gauge so I can see what we're doing right, how did you find us? :D)

I don't mind the change.  I'm up for trying something new.

And if you wanted me to stay out of it, why'd you provide a link? Lol.

How did I find you guys?

I just googled "role-play forum" and tried to look for some active sites.

Some of them were either dead or WoW based.

Get in line. Right next to me, and Kyo, too. I struggle to even watch the anime any more. I feel like he just decided to go down the route that Bleach took, despite the fact it didn't feel right for the series. I dunno. Maybe one day he'll reboot it, like Hellsing Ultimate or FMA:B the only downside being that its stayed true to the manga, so that is less likely, as those were 'manga story' reworks. Who knows, one can only hope. I loved it when it was darker and a little more base, the OTT stuff was fine, but in moderation.

Ahaha, it's alright. Thank you. C:

I don't mind the change.  I'm up for trying something new.

And if you wanted me to stay out of it, why'd you provide a link? Lol.

How did I find you guys?

I just googled "role-play forum" and tried to look for some active sites.

Some of them were either dead or WoW based.

Because I really want to spread the love of Daiken to everybody. *creepy cultist* D8

And that's awesome! Yay! :D We're doing something right!

Please let any of us know if you need help. Sounds like you'll fit just right in. ^_^

Haha I agree. I loved where the story was going but it's just drawn on for soooo loooong and I wanna know how it ends already. And, of course, I'm hoping for a nice ending. It's looking like it's starting to wrap up the Sasuke and Naruto thing, which is what I've been wanting to see. But if it turns into another chase, I might say fuck it -.-

Because I really want to spread the love of Daiken to everybody. *creepy cultist* D8

And that's awesome! Yay! :D We're doing something right!

Please let any of us know if you need help. Sounds like you'll fit just right in. ^_^

Thanks!  I'm gonna need the help, especially since I'm more used to gaia's role-playing system.

I'll let you (and anyone else) know if I'm having trouble.