ack!

GRADUATION Hey! Make Me a Graduate!

5 posts in this topic

HEY! MAKE ME A GRADUATE

So you think you're ready to become the best, the very best, like no one ever was? Did you complete all the requirements? Then show us!

In a comment below, please post the links to all the role plays you wish to have us review. Please make sure you have done the following:

• You have a total of 5 role play posts
  • At least 3 out of the 5 posts are in one role play
  • That you have proper spelling and grammar
  • If you have more than 5 posts, you may let us know which ones you would like us to review
  • If this is retest, please make sure to select 5 different posts

A Scholar will be by to review your submission, and will either accept or decline you through PM. If you are accepted: congratulations! If you aren't, then no worries! You can apply again as soon as you complete 5 more posts! And of course, our Scholars are always open for questions and help if you need it.

Already passed the exam? S*T has moved around a bit in the past couple of years, and with that, has refreshed its databases. We don't make our existing graduates go through the process again. We try to catch everybody, but some previous graduates can be missed. PM a moderator to gain Graduate status if you meet this criteria.

Previous Members of Ethereal Lights: At this point in time, roleplay posts from Ethereal Lights can be used to fast-track your graduation process. Please make sure the email address you've registered with is the same email address you've registered with on Ethereal Lights.

Let the graduation begin!

Sorry guys. We're closing this process. I forget how to use my own board, so let me know if you have the ability to post in the other role plays. Let me know if you want your role plays moved to the proper section!