Kyo

Christmas Cards

89 posts in this topic

So I want to send out some Christmas Cards this year. 

So if you guys would like to receive a christmas card from this handsome fellow you see before you, then I need only one thing:

YOUR BANK DETAILS

I kid I kid. what I do need is for anyone willing to PM me your address. Obviously if you don't trust me enough then that's fine, totally understand, lot's of creepers out there. If it makes you feel any better about it, even if I do (which I do) want to stand outside your house naked, I have, like, no money. So I have no means in which to stalk you. Which is why I'm settling for sending you nice folks a card instead. It may or may not contain a photo of my junk (it won't).

So now that I've successfully made you feel uncomfortable about the whole idea why don't the few of you who are still not afraid of me send me your address so you can get a nice card. and hey, if you want to send me a nice card, i'll give you my address too. I also won't say no to photos of your junk. 

so yes. Let's do this. 

cYanmPn.gif

Christmas Card Send/Receive list

So if you would like to send or receive a card from anyone in specific then please PM them with your details. On the other hand if you would like to receive/send a card from anyone on on the list below then please express interest in this thread and send addresses to myself by a cut off data that I'll arrange later. Please be clear that the addresses provided will only be distributed between those who have expressed interest in sending Christmas cards out. We're all very nice people and we've done this kind of thing before with much success, however, if you are at all scepticle or hesitant, then please don't feel obligated. 

People in Red have sent me their address and it's on the list. 

Receive List:

Kyo

ack!

Valentine

Nikkia

Bleck

rubberrazors

Pain

Sunset

Lady_Riddel

Demonic Gate

Asura

List of people who will receive the finished list. Let me know if you want to send cards, if not, no list for you!

Send List:

Kyo

ack!

Nikkia (money permitting?)

Bleck

rubberrazors

Lady_Riddel

Demonic Gate

Asura

HerculeHastings

The List will go out on the 30th November 2013. Please get your address in before that date/let me know if you plan on sending cards to people. 

2 people like this

It may or may not contain a photo of my junk (it won't).

Welp, I lost interest.

1 person likes this

Welp, I lost interest.

okay fine! but just for you! now where's my camera....?

okay fine! but just for you! now where's my camera....?

Found it.

163.jpg

1 person likes this

So yeah just to clarify, if you want to send me a card or be sent a card PM me. If you want to use this thread to highlight your own penis photo christmas card distribution ring then feel free. 

I can't really send cards, i've spent so much on gifts this year and i'm not really a card person. If you want to send me a card, that's very thoughtful, but as I say, I have nothing spare to send you one in return, and I also prefer gifts anyway! But if you want to send me one against my wishes, just ask. lol

Can me make this a Christmas Card sign-up thread? Have a list for people that would like to send and receive cards? Obviously, these people can be on both lists.

I would like to be on both lists. Yes.

Done. Anyone else wanting on either of the lists please express interest. 

You're just a huge disappointment to me today, Martin. Get naked, damn it!

That aside, I shall send you my address

1 person likes this

If anyone would like to add me to their list of recipients that would be cool. I hope I'll have the money to return the favour. Feel free to PM me for my address / invite me to send you my address  ^_^ I would like addresses also.

Actually maybe someone should make a spreadsheet of addresses and hand them out to the participants. I can do this if anyone wants it done :3 

If anyone would like to add me to their list of recipients that would be cool. I hope I'll have the money to return the favour. Feel free to PM me for my address / invite me to send you my address  ^_^ I would like addresses also.

Actually maybe someone should make a spreadsheet of addresses and hand them out to the participants. I can do this if anyone wants it done :3 

I think that's actually what we've done in the past. Making a Google doc would be awesome!

Awesome! If everyone could please send me your address when you have the opportunity, I'll get them into a Google Doc so it's all nice and organized :3

It would make me so happy to get some cards♥♥ However I sorta opted to do Secret Santa instead of sending a bunch of cards of my own, so yeah, uh... >o>; I'll send my address just in case anyone is just totally feeling the Chrimmas spurrit. 

I wanna be on both lists please! You are all gonna be rich because I'll be drawing and autographing in them all!

1 person likes this

I've got to buy a new car, so unfortunately I can't really afford to start sending out loads of cards, especially as I haven't finished buying presents for family yet.

:(

I'm sending to Val and Kyo because I brought their cards ages ago, and it's a lot cheaper as they live in the same country. It doesn't seem very fair for me to get them if I'm not sending them, but if people want to, that's cool. I love getting christmas cards from S*Ters<3

I would do this but I'm broke, busy, and sending stuff to my close circle of friends is already a huge hassle (not to mention expensive) SO maybe next year or something orz

shame 'cause these things are super fun T__T

I've updated the list, let me know if I've missed anybody. Also I suppose as Nikkia is organising all the addresses I guess I should just leave this to her? O.o

Are we gonna have a deadline for this?

Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't notice in your OP that you said to have addresses forwarded to you. If you'd like to make the spreadsheet, feel free! Sorry about that!!

I thought it was kinda obvious, since he made a whole thread about it?

Whatevs.

I sent my address to Kyo because I like him best

:D

well which is it? I've already sent people your way! gah, we're so disorganised!

I can take care of it if people are happy with that, or you can. Frankly i'm not exactly jazzed about making a spreadsheet. If people want me to do it I will, but I'm not gonna get grumpy because someone else got the fun job of making a spreadsheet. =P 

You're the boss lady so I'll leave it up to you, either way I'll do as I'm told. =D

EDIT:

I've already had, like, 3 people mail me their addresses. So I guess I'll just do the list. Everyone just send your addresses to me. Keep doin' what your doin'.