Kyo

Christmas Cards

89 posts in this topic

I just offered to make the spreadsheet because it's not glamorous or anything, and just to add some organization to the event. EVERYONE SEND YOUR SHIT TO KYO, EVERYONE WHO SENT ME SHIT ALREADY ILL FORWARD IT TO KYO.

If you'd like a spreadsheet made you can share the addresses with me and I'll put that together for you to distribute. :) Sorry about that. 

Also Bleck made the Secret Santa thread, but HH is doing the organizing so I just thought maybe I could help a little or somethin'  :(

I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP

S'okay, it all got sorted eventually. 

At least people here are overly helpful, instead of being unhelpful.

Also just to remind people to include the names they want their card to be sent to. Unless you just want it sent to your username. I mean I know a lot of your names, but not all of 'em, so, yeah, do that. 

EDIT: First post has been edited. The deadline for this is November 30th 2013. Get on it!

I'd like to be on the send list, but not on the receive list (YES GIVE ME ALL THE ADDRESSES MWAHAHA *TAKES OFF PANTS*).

Im up for both lists.

Im notoriously bad at thinking of things to write in them (dont expect any legendary nuggets of Wisdom xD)  But I love sending out cards (and receiving, of course :D )

Okay list updated. Let me know if I've missed someone, somewhere, somehow.

Money is my only issue. I should be able to send cards, but I can't guarentee it.

Okay I just left my house and wont be back until Tuesday and I totally forgot to upload the doc with the addresses. Ive got them all compiled in the pms though so ill get a doc sorted some point over the weekend. If you arent on the list and want to be please get me your adress by midnight tonight.

Oh can I confirm the people on the Receive list are the final ones? Were there any new ones added? I'll start writing those cards tomorrow!

Yup the list is final. Address list will be sent out tomorrow.

Just completed all my cards, just gotta send them out tomorrow!

Of course, after I got through the S*T list, I started to draw stuff on the cards. I regret everything. I'm sorry I'm so fucking lazy this year, guys. Next year will be better!

Also! I got a card from HH and it was so sweet and HOLY SHIT GIRL YOUR HANDWRITING IS AMAZING. <3

Drawing stuff on the cards is so not a sign of laziness!

Also NO IT ISN'T. Gosh that pen was giving me so much trouble. XD Unless you meant on the envelope, which I agree was the result of very careful writing. XD But inside it's all crap. But thanks Ack for the compliment anyway!

Also! I got a card from HH and it was so sweet and HOLY SHIT GIRL YOUR HANDWRITING IS AMAZING. <3

Me too! It was awesome. It's on my shelf next to my other christmas cards. Thanks Mabel!!  <3

My cards have been sent out but they might not arrive everywhere before Christmas. 

HH, thank you so much for your card which arrived today. The handwriting is wonderful, mine is so bad in comparison. Thank you for your kind words and well wishes! Also yes! You must try Irn Bru! I'd send bottles of it as xmas presents to people but it can be difficult to send since it has colourings or something that aren't legal in the US and some other places. Also it hasn't snowed here...yet! Anway thanks for the card! =D

yeah something they use to colour the drink or something is banned in the US, and probably elsewhere.  Irn-Bru uses a colourant called Ponceau 4R that is prohibited by the US Food and drug administration.

Yeah I know, I've heard of those. I wonder why, though. *glances at Kyo, checking for signs of poisoning*

cancer it's always cancer

1 person likes this

Got my first Christmas card. Thanks Lady Riddel~ You actually gave me my first candy cane of the year.

I got my card from HH! It was filled with love and friendship~

I've been filling my cards with really dumb doodles. I should be getting them out by next week.

1 person likes this

I've been filling my cards with really dumb doodles. I should be getting them out by next week.

Lemme guess. You drew a bunch of penises in people's cards.

1 person likes this