Kyo

Christmas Cards

89 posts in this topic

I got your card, HH.

You're such a sweetheart, thank you<3

1 person likes this

Just got my card from Ack today. I thought it was nice, and also. Give Zien this message from Im Gumm Gumm, "I don't fink Ben wan'sa go wit chu. Also, yo nayam is T.J. from now on."

1 person likes this

Got my card from muh bro Kyo today!

He thinks he's this fat:

Fat+Guy.jpg

But actually, he's this phat:

KYO             VAL

turk-and-jd-pimp-o.gif

Yes, Martin, on this one occasion, you have officially earned the right to be chocolate bear.

Relish it.

Got my card from Kyo/Martin today.

It made me smile on what's been a pretty shitty day, thank you<3

1 person likes this

hanksanimals.JPG
I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!

(Yes, that's a T-Rex, also known as a Tomranasaurus Rex or the common 'Hazzard' - half Hanks, half lizzard)

I got my card from Pain yesterday! You're a star!  <3 

Plus today, I got my card from Lady Riddel and also ack! Thank you so much Amy, and you too Amanda, your cards were great, and all three of you have sent me warm wishes and a great lot of love and even a candy cane. You're all so beautiful I could cry, but I ain't gonna. Cus men don't cry.

meme_don__t_let_them_see_you_cry_old_boy

1 person likes this

I have not received a card from anyone but HH

>: (

I posted yours the same day as Adam, which was Tuesday morning. He got his super quick for some reason.

I doubt mine will get anywhere outside the US anytime soon. I KNOW YOURE JUST DYING TO GET MINE, KYOKO.

Today I got my Christmas Cards from Pain and ack!

@Pain: Thank you so much! I really love the card and the message within. Also thanks for the business card! Love you loads, you're the best!

@ack: That card was adorable. Thanks for the message, it means a lot to me. Also I'm sorry too! Love you!

1 person likes this

I can't believe I filled the whole card, I wrote you a fucking essay.

xD

Really sorry for the double post! But I just had to thank ack! for her card<3

You're wonderful, girl, you know I adore you!

Also, it was SO nice to have a little note from Noel too! Haven't spoken to him in forever, he should come baaack. Actually, I might just have to annoy him on Skype, like he told me to.

:D

<333 you guys

I also got a few cards! HH, yours was just lovely ♥ Such a pretty card. Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas to you, too! (As a note, it certainly does count that you've got all that fire to brighten up your Capricorn nature. No wonder you're the most unusual Capricorn I've ever met. : P ) 

I got ack!'s/Zien's and Lady Riddel's cards as well. Ack this card is SO CUTE auggh~ AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A VISIT WHUH? I'mma have to hit you up on Skype and see what the deal is OOO: And Kelson 5000 lol. Thanks and happy holidays to both of you!! :D 

Lady's was the strangest though. When I got it in the mail I noticed it had a rip in the side of the envelope. I didn't pay much attention to it until I opened it and saw that there was an empty candy (I assume) wrapper inside. I think someone literally made an incision and extracted whatever was in it. What kinda world do we live in, honestly! ;__; Unless that was a prank, in which case good job lmao. I will cherish this wrapper forever. 

But thank you again!! :) 

Awww that sucks. Yes there was a candy cane taped to the inside of the card for you. What a weird thing for someone to do!

Got my card from Lady Riddel today! Thank you! And thanks for the candy cane!

Yeah that's so creepy!

It's creepy, but, y'know, i've heard some people are willing to break into a car because they see fifty pence on display, so I think people will steal anything. They probably felt the bulge in the card and wondered if it was money or something equally valuable, opened it to find it was only a candy, but figured now they'd opened it they'd take it anyway. People can be scumbags. 

I got Kyo's card, and I squeed for like 10 minutes over the Davis illustration. <3 ilu~~~

1 person likes this

I got Kyo's card today as well. At first I thought, royal mail, that's a division of the US Postal service I've never heard of, then I saw the card and I 'knew' something was up. No one says Happy Christmas in 'Murica. All joking aside, the guy love in this card was delightful, thank you darling.

1 person likes this

I wish I had been a better S*Ter and was around at the beginning of this and had become a part of it. I'm sad panda... As much as loath Christmas, cards do make me smile. :D Next year, I'll jump on this band wagon. And I'll draw everyone pictures (No, I'll draw A picture and photo copy it, you didn't really believe I'd draw you a specialized picture? psht, I'm too damn lazy for that shit, maybe... maybe everyone will get doodles or perhaps a visage of what a 'GlassDaemon' is[i'd like to know too], but I'll draw Val a pony, cause bronies are awesome :D).

1 person likes this