Kyo

Christmas Cards

89 posts in this topic

Got my card from Anna, and lemme tell you, the level of artistic beauty in my card could not be matched. The curves and supple shape of each beautiful phallic piece was too much for my young mind to handle.

mqdefault.jpg

1 person likes this

Got my card from Amy, but someone took my candy cane.

:(

Thank you though, it's really sweet of you<3

Awww what is going on with all these jerks taking your canes? >:|
Well I'm glad you got the card anyway. Merry holidays Pain :)

Got my card from Anna, and lemme tell you, the level of artistic beauty in my card could not be matched. The curves and supple shape of each beautiful phallic piece was too much for my young mind to handle.

mqdefault.jpg

B)

TWO people took the canes? Man, there is something to be said for the postal service when two separate envelopes sent to different countries are both opened by the time they get there. Son of a bitch. People need to grow up and leave other peoples shit alone. If you wouldnt want it done to yourself, why do it to others eh?

Hey, I work the postal service. Trust me when I say we take tampered materials seriously. We even have little baggies to put mail in that we damaged (and also apologizes for the damage) and "green stickers" informing customers if the material was already damaged when we received it.

Edit: especially since we /know/ the blame will come to us, so we always do it to cover our asses.

Editedit: ESPECIALLY when we're more than frequently blamed for things we had nothing to do with and have no control over. (ex. Ups/FedEx packages)

Got bri's card today! Yay for pokemon! Such wonderful art :)

And kels, we might be travelling around a little this summer and i'd like to come visit you!

Hey, I work the postal service. Trust me when I say we take tampered materials seriously. We even have little baggies to put mail in that we damaged (and also apologizes for the damage) and "green stickers" informing customers if the material was already damaged when we received it.

Edit: especially since we /know/ the blame will come to us, so we always do it to cover our asses.

Editedit: ESPECIALLY when we're more than frequently blamed for things we had nothing to do with and have no control over. (ex. Ups/FedEx packages)

It was in a little plastic slip, with a green card.

I got a beautiful card with a red panda cat panda red cat.... panda... both. Maybe.

From Anna! Apparently, i'm owed milk. Where's muh milk?! Red Panda, definitely.  <3

Got my card from Anna.

20131231_150906_zps735bd7c2.jpg

Actually made me laugh out loud

Thanks gurl

1 person likes this

Anna sent me a card with a hairy butt on it. And wrote "Fart" in the $__________ bit.

So happy! <3 It's just what I wanted! Thanks, Anna!

Mine had "Penis" in the $_________bit. Along with a bunch of nicely drawn penises. Be jealous.

Also HH, got your card, and I love it so much. :3

Swag stride

Edit: Also I think I received everyone's card except Bleck and DG.

Thanks and happy new year y'all!