Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Fuyukaba Academy: Demon Hunters [closed]

139 posts in this topic

I figure its better to post here to say when you're replying than in the actual thread and editing it. 

So... i'm posting now.

Oiii! oi! Welcome Demon Hunters! Your first bounty has arrived! Time to go to work and show your stuff!

This mission is of utmost importance! Morinaga-kun's life is on the line. If you don't act quickly then he'll be a goner! I know he's a bit of a pain in the ass, but surely you don't want him to get eaten, eh? So let's get to it. 

Your opponent's combat data is as follows:

Name: Ornias, The Hungering Plague

Special Abilities:

Dead Wind - Ornias' can breath a toxic gas. Prolonged exposure can cause sickness, lethargy, nausea, confusion and mild hallucinations. Victims must be careful as their senses will be drastically impaired! Not to mention this breath stinks!

Bowels of Gluttonous Wretch - Ornias can generate Thralls by literally vomiting them up out of his massive belly. These guys look like gross, stinky zombies, but don't be fooled! They move pretty fast! They are weak and easy to dispatch, however, they can be troublesome in numbers. 

Sludge Binding - Ornias can also spit up disgusting, sticky sludge. On contact it sticks to you and is difficult to remove. If you aren't careful you'll get stuck to the spot and then he'll eat you up!

Additional demon skills:

Healing Factor - Ornias heals quickly and can take a lot of damage. As a demon of gluttony, his healing factor is dependent on consumption and filling his fat belly. Since he's been feasting without interruption for a few weeks now, he's stockpiled a lot. Summoning his thralls and his healing will diminish over time and from icnreased use. Initially he is an imposing foe, however, if you keep hitting him hard he will soon tire and be easy to defeat. 

Thralls - Just to quickly explains. Most, if not all demons, can summon Thralls. These are essentially fast-moving zombies. They are the easy non-elite mobs for you to unleash some hurt on without much concern. For the most part they are just an annoying distraction from the main event, however in future we might ecnounter some Thralls that are more dangerous than the usual ones, or perhaps with strange abilities. 

Anyway good luck!

Just an fyi in case anyone else is planning anything: I am going to post now :P

EDIT: Posted. Also I edited my profile to include details on the Prayer of Power. I'll update my profile whenever I introduce a new prayer.

Edited by Seanzilla

Aww, Timey also has a flaming sword :( I wanted one for religious symbolism. Oh well, Timey was first, gotta think of something else

Naww, two flaming swords are always better than one. In any case, Yuudai's one is more of an elemental sword kind, it can use fire, lightning, ice or wind.

Does anybody want to do the honours of slaying the beast, or shall I?

I'll make it a sword surrounded by holy light.

Kyo is currently working on a post and I planned on posting something after him, but if you want to finish him off I'll post after you.

Depends on whether you wanna use this fight to show off some more powers first.

Showing off would conflict with Jin's personality :P Leaving you to finish it would be something he'd do.

Alright, I'll post after you once I wake up.

Maybe before I go to bed, depending on how long it takes

Posted. I just had to have the obligatory BGM for the finishing move.

You're the worst.

EDIT: Updated my Prayers :>

Edited by Seanzilla

:OOOOO

Okay I'll check once I get back home tonight. Which will be in another 8 hours or so.

Updated my character sheet. It's in my profile archive, which I ain't hot linking because I am lazy and incompetent.

You're welcome.

Oh no now we have to come up with a ridiculous backstory for our Zanpakutos mysterious super special weapons.

I remember somewhere being mentioned what season it was, but I think it was autumn? We should totes do a school festival arc!

1 person likes this

That's easy. Like in Evangelion, you beat people to death with your mother's soul.

On second thought, that's a terrible idea.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0