Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Fuyukaba Academy: Demon Hunters [closed]

139 posts in this topic

Wait so who kills Jezebeth in the end?

And do we get knocked out or just badly beaten?

Haru is going after Jezebeth. Which even for the great one himself, will be quite the challenge. 

I would rather you didn't get seriously injured if possible, unless you feel thats the only way you can lose. They aren't out to kill you, just stop you from saving Hideaki. Their motivation is purely to end Hideaki's life. Not anyone elses. 

Okay, I shall go write my post now. Is Hideaki really going to get killed? That would be an interesting TWEEEEEST.

Edit: Also what does Karasu look like?

I can't answer the first question, obviously. 

As for Karasu's appearance ...

Short spiked black hair, slim feminine appearance. She's older than us, in her 20's. Her eyes are covered by a black visor. Her lips are scarlet. She wears the same exo body suit that they all wear. 

Also in terms of personality. Think Kiryuin Satsuki. 

Posted. I hope I didn't make Karasu too hammy. I basically imagined Yuudai fighting Kiryuuin Satsuki as you suggested.

I was searching for a fanart image of Simon facing off against Satsuki, but surprisingly, there were none. On the other hand, I just realized that Ryuuko and Satsuki looks extremely similar to Simon and Rossiu. Might be a case of same artist syndrome, but I'm hoping that the two universes are connected.

If they find lagann in the dirt at the end of kill la kill I will lose my shit.

Also nice post. You can either go help Haru fight the last demon or help the others. Or I guess you could try to help Karyu, although that isn't really neccesary with what I have planned.m

Information you will need to know for the next arc that is not included in the post to come. 

Kamishizen Bakufu (The Officials of God's Nature)

The Kamishizen Bakufu, often simply referred to as the Bakufu, are an organisation dedicated to cleaning up the mess left by demon hunters and demons. Their job is to hide the existence of demons to the world at all costs. 

Due to the recent incident the Bakufu have taken over Fuyukaba Academy. The new Principal is Hiruzen Kagutsuchi, or simply Kagutsuchi-sensei. He is a high ranking authority within the Bakufu, and a stern and strict man. He is aware of the Student Council and their acitivities. He is allowing them to continue, but is closely monitoring their activities. Whilst the Council are free to go about their business, should Kagutsuchi, or the Bakufu intervene, they must step down. If they do not they could be considered enemies of the Bakufu, the leading authority of Japan's demon hunting culture. To oppose them is to be branded enemies of the state. 

The Other Two

There are two unrevealed student council members. One of them is Rei Masayoshi, the student council member Jinta spoke to. The other is Shinji Motosuwa. Neither are enemies, but they will need some coercing if you want their help or advice. 

Incubus

Little is known about this group of demons. It is said in mythology that an Incubus is a demon that sleeps with human women. Mythology is often misguided. Incubus is the name of a group of demons. Their task is to sire Nephilim, and then procure them for powerful demon overlords. Karyu is their target. That's all you need to know for now. 

SIDE QUESTS

Just what is going on with Haru? Perhaps it's time we got to know the Prince of Fuyukaba a little better! Also it's training time! You should work on getting stronger with your powers. And what about Glasses-chan? This is a perfect opportunity to make her part of the group properly!

Finally. Whoever is posting next. A time skip is about to occur that will take us to the 3rd of January, exactly 2 months after the incident. In your next posts I want you guys to summarise your 2 months, your training, your interactions with one another, etc. Let me know when you guys are all done with that and then I will continue with the main story beginning on January 3rd

I posted next, but Glasses-chan needs to get some things sorted out before what she did over the timeskip can be elaborated on.

She'll probably get a bit more time in Sanzi's post. Just as planned.

Name: Jinta Yamamoto 2.0

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/8eLsjSZ.jpg?1?7246

Theme Song: https://www.youtube....h?v=LGs_vGt0MY8

Personality: Jin is a man of several faces. The Jin known to the majority of the student body is a quiet, intelligent and observant one. This Jin tends to prefer the sidelines over the frontlines and rarely appears in an important position when the Student Council decides to do something.
The hidden Jin is a self-proclaimed closet pervert, firmly believing that every healthy young man should strive for what is hidden underneath a skirt of a female classmate. This side of his is known to only the members of the Student Council. It wouldn't come as a surprise that Jin can get pretty annoying sometimes.
The side that is known to no one is one that struggles with several insecurities and even an identity crisis. He did not ask or wish for the life he has and despite it being forced upon him he has no idea what to do to deal with it. Should he remain an Exorcist and follow in the footsteps of his father or should he try and become his own person? The answer is obvious, but the means to achieve it have remained elusive to Jin for years… but he might have found it.

Bio: Jin’s ancestors hail from Europe. They were missionaries sent to Japan in order to convert the local populace to Christianity. This mission was relatively unsuccessful, but they did manage to create a church in Fuyukaba which has been run by Jin’s family ever since.
Ever since he was a little boy he was trained by his father in the ways of the Priest. He was taught dozens, if not hundreds of prayers all of them appealing to God. During these years of training it all seemed very dull and Jin was thoroughly uninterested, but when he was 12 years old his father brought him along for an exorcism.
Here Jin learned that the chants, prayers and rituals he had learned were for exorcists and Jin’s father wanted Jin to become and exorcist like him. Jin didn’t feel much for it.
When he entered High School he met Hideaki. Hideaki tried his best to convince Jin to join the Student Council, but Jin felt like he had no reason to as such. It wasn’t until one of the members of the Student Council showed Jin what they truly did was did he realize that it was a whole different world from the exorcisms his father performed in his dark room. He had found his true purpose.

Class: Swordpriest Spearpriest

Ability: The powers Jinta used to possess were taught to him by his father so he could protect himself if the need ever arose. It was never Shiro Yamamoto’s intention for Jinta to become a Demon Hunter, but when Jinta chose that path Shiro decided that it was his prerogative. When it turned out that the skills Shiro had taught him were not enough Jinta was sent to the Vatican and learned many new tricks, lost many of his limitations and increased in power.

The list of changes to his abilities include greatly increased physical capabilities, limited sensory skill, the power to summon and use the Spear of Longinus, the power to enslave weaker-willed Lesser Demons and, most importantly, Seraph Form!

Prayers:
Prayer of Power: “Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me.†– Greatly increases Jin’s speed, dexterity, agilityand resistance to Demonic powers. This is an ability that doesn’t specifically target Demonic forces, but if he intends to use it against anything that isn’t supernatural he will lose the power granted to him immediately.
Prayer of Fire: “As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.†– Jin can fire a blast of light to burn Demons. This size of the blast determines the amount of energy used, but the small blasts he makes the most use of require only a small amount of energy.
Prayer of Protection: “Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in our battle against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.†– Holy Shield protects Jin and anyone he wants to protect. Jin can control the size of the shield making it as small as a buckler or as dome that covers a group of people. The size of the shield determines the amount of energy drained, but in the form of a buckler the energy drain is barely noticeable.
Prayer of War: “Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies.†Jinta summons the Spear of Longinus, a weapon made purely out of Holy Power that burns Demons that touch it. The fact that the Spear passively burns Demons has made Prayer of Justice obsolete.
Prayer of Command: “Christ, God's Word made flesh, commands you.†– Stuns demons who cannot resist the command and forces them to obey Jinta as long as he keeps funneling energy into the Prayer.
Prayer of ???: “Thus sait the Lord God; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy food, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations of the house of Isreal! For they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence.†- ???

A New Challenger Has Been Unlocked!

LEGION RANK

Name: Gael

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Y0DlbaO.jpg

Abilities:

Gravity Complex - Gael can summon energy sphere that have a powerful gravitiational pull. Anything that get's sucked into their mass is caught in an explosion that causes massive damage. 

My, My, Marionette - Gael can forcibly take control of the body through green threads (LOL LIFE FIBERS, YO) that he produces and weaves into his opponents body. This can be overcome with certain techniques (Reika is immune, GO REIKA!)

The Third Eye - The final form of Gael's extra sensory ability. Gael can sense all lifeforms and anticipate their movements without fail. The only solution is to hit him with something he can't beat!

Demonic Regen - As Legion Rank demon, Gael is one tough bastard. It's going to take everything you have to beat him down. 

Shadow Thralls - As a Legion Rank, Gael's shadow thralls are all equivalent to Lesser demon rank. 

HAVE FUN KIDS!

Can someone tell me what happened to Haru? No one is answering Skype and I need to know it for my post.

Sasuga phoneskype

He's probably not changed much. If anything drastic happened they'd have told Karyu at once. So he's probably just helping the Bakufu fight like Reika and presumably Jinta.

We should make him get totally rekt when the Incubi show up

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0