Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberrazors

R PersonaX: Fear House of Amatsusangaku

27 posts in this topic

tumblr_mxj3xwMkFZ1qb5r31o3_400.jpg

A casual RP between myself, Kyo and Seanzilla, PersonaX: Fear House of Amatsusangaku will focus around a "haunted" house in town! Weird creatures and ghosts sightings have been popping up and many people seem to be strangely affected by it. It's up to our heroes to investigate it!

In the town of Amatsusangaku, a long abandoned house has been the center of much controversy. Murder, mystery and monsters, rumors has constantly surrounded the house for well over a decade. All rumors of course, right? Our heroes are seeing something different however. Perhaps they were the only ones who knew or the only one who could do anything about it, but they recognize that something much more than silly rumors had to be stopped from this house before it ruined their town for good.

"Mecahnics"
  • The House plays on your deepest fears. While you may think that it might just be sharks and tall buildings, the House cares more about the more psychological and personal ones.
  • Just because you're not near the House doesn't mean you're safe from it. It has a habit of finding a way into, say, your room.
  • Our heroes use their deepest fears, usually traumatic events, to summon their personas. I think it'd be a good idea to include a great fear and deep fear when creating your characters. Great fears would be things like sharks and tall buildings while deep fears were stated above.
  • The House may appear as a great fear or something unrelated entirely, but the meaning is still there with ATLUS METAPHORS
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
  • setting!
  • how do we all know each other/why are our characters involved??????
  • PERSONA
  • THE BAD KINDA THINGS THAT DOES THE BAD STUFF
Edited by rubberrazors

Also Kyo asked last night if we should have a them. Like P3 had Greek Mythology and P4 had Japanese Mythology.

His initial idea was Norse Mythology, which I liked 'cause Vidar would be an excellent Persona for the character I have in mind. What do you think?

The theme wouldnt affect the overall story mich though.

We could play it really Loki...

Im sorry. I'll see myself out.

1 person likes this

That was awful, but I have to like it. I can't help myself.

Also yeah, it's mostly just a theme for the Personas or something.

I agree with this idea because I've been interested in learning Norse mythology for a long time so two birds.

Also I thought it would be good to have someone who could explain the shadows and all?? Like a former victim of the house???

Haven't thought about my character much as of yet. Thinking of being quite a cheeky, lively sort of kid who cracks bad jokes and stuff. Perhaps with a youthful penchant for the older women, kinda like Kenji from P3. =P

It can be a fourth character shared by all of us or whatevs

Edit: essentially a not goofy teddy though he doesn't necessarily need to join the fight so late game

Sure you can join. I think this weekend would be a good time for us to flesh the rest of this junk out and actually start it next week depending on if everyone else finds that a good time too.

What I did was think of a personality and backstory and looked for a figure in Norse Mythology who fit my character; Vidar.

Okay so since it seems we all have a /basic/ idea for our characters I think we can go ahead and just get them out of the way and edit it later.

Name: Hideaki Tomoko

Appearance: No more than 5'3" with dark auburn hair lazily tied up in a ponytail, loose strands and all. Wears reading glasses onto of her head when not in use.

Character: Tomoko is a very skeptical and often times judgmental person. She believes the Fear House rumors or all a bunch of coincidental nonsense. Tomo spends most of her time watching documentaries or reading science fiction novels.

Persona/Arcana: Tyr/Emperor

Fear: Afraid of the dark and claustrophobic.

Tomoko is actually afraid of the various unknowns and uncertainties of the world. If it something cant be solved with any sort of logical theory, it becomes too overwhelming for her to handle and can even lead to severe panic attacks.

Also I'll try to fill in Kyo and DG what Bean and I talked about all up in Skype's.

Name: Kamiya Masahiro
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/rWLojGP.png
Character: Masahiro is an extremely confident young man, maybe even arrogant. When he knows what his goals in life are and he will let no one stop him from achieving them. The problem is that this leads to certain level of egocentrism and anger issues, as he is unable to understand people who do not share his convictions.
Persona/Arcana: Vidar/The Chariot 
Fear: Masahiro has plenty of fears, most notably being his arachnophobia. His psychological issues include an extreme fear of failure and loss, to the point that he breaks down completely when it happens. 

Name: Minami Kazuhiko (Kazu to his friends)

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/rtHE1lr.jpg

Character: Kazu is always upbeat and optimistic. Although he has a tendency to slack off he tends to get average grades and more or less skate through life barely getting by. Kazu is imaginative and talks enthusiastically of the days in the future where he will be rich and famous and surrounded by the hottest babes. He is a notorious skirt chaser who has a lifelong goal of charming an attractive and older woman. 

Persona/Arcana: Hodhr/Magician

Fear: Being alone. Zombies. Snakes. 

Name: Kaze Maeda

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Dr9HXGI.jpg

Character: Kaze is a hard-working, top of the class student who is the Captain of the Kendo team, is one of the top members of the Debate Club, and the first son of a very traditional, very wealthy family that runs a rice industry. He has a strong personality and seems to have good judgement on what needs to be done when a problem comes up. Being the first son, he is to inherit his family's business and is also arranged to be married once he graduates. As such, many girls fawn over him, but he holds true for his fiancee. She, also being a student at the school, tends to stay around him now and again but does have her own interests, such as Music Club, which he always goes to her performances.

Persona/Arcana: Freyr/High Priestess

Fear: Not living up to his family's and fiancee's expectations. Being shoot. His fiancee getting hurt.

Preparing for social links

Fool: US (n/a)
Magician:Minami Kazuhiko

Priestess: Maeda Kaze
Empress:
Takenaka Matsu

Emperor: Hideaki Tomoko
Hierophant:
Inoue Hiromi

Lovers: Yamada Shouya
Chariot:
Kamiya Masahiro

Justice: Funakoshi Madoka
Hermit:
Minami Naoki

Fortune: Yamagami Rikka
Strength: Hideaki Atsushi
Hanged Man: Fujiwara Yumi
Death:
Okubo Teruo

Temperance: Maeda Tamasaburo

Devil: Denbe Arato
Tower:
Fukushima Ietori

Star: Kamiya Daigo and Kamiya Yuko
Moon:
Royama Kiyomi

Sun: Su Wuko

Judgement: ??????

Name: Minami Naoki

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ukneeZ1.png

Arcana: Hermit

Bio: Naoki is Kazuhiko's older brother. Naoki has a severe anxiety disorder and struggles to leave the house for any length of time after an ordeal that happened 5 years ago that mentally scarred him. While he has an issue with leaving his home, he is normally very cheerful and is much more calm and down to earth than his younger brother. He communicates mostly over the internet and online gaming. He is also a skilled programmer which has only served to solidify his decision to live his life from the comfort of his bedroom in his parent's house. (Note: His hair is brown, Kazu's natural hair colour)

Name: Inoue Hiromi
Arcana: Hierophant
Bio: Hiromi is the sister of Kazuhiko's mother, Kazuhiko's aunt. She is a career woman who has never married and is currently single. She seems to enjoy talking to Kazuhiko and his friends about her youth and how she used to be very popular with the boys. She is almost always reflecting about her past and the choices she has made, indicating serious regret about where she is in life. She drinks a lot of the time and can occasionally be innapropriate around minors by talking about "adult" things. 

Name: Okubo Teruo
Arcana: Death
Bio: Teruo is a shady character who seems to work in town, although his occupation is unknown. Despite protesting any existence of it, he seems to carry a lot of guilt. He is defensive about hs job and his involvement in certain crimes that have been committed. He can have a short temper at times and seems generally quite unhinged. 

Name: Royama Kiyomi
Arcana: Moon
Bio: Kiyomi is a girl in the same year as Tomoko, Masahiro and Kazuhiko. She is the daughter of a wealthy business tycoon, and she is incredibly privileged. She often talks down to others as if they are beneath her and warns people in her social circle that they have to meet demanding conditions to be within her presence, including dressing in a certain way, behaving in a certain way, etc. She takes advantage of Kazuhiko's kindly nature and often bullies him into subservience. 

Oh my god Miria.

Name: Maeda Tamasaburo

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/TRmxyHL.png

Arcana: Temperance

Bio: A powerful rice-industry man, and father of Kaze. He always has a word to offer to those that ask him something and he'll go out of his way to help his son anyway he can. Someone doting, he just wants his son to be happy and knows he also needs to distance himself a little. As such he's been feeling rather down about his son not being around. He drinks on occasion, usually during business meetings when the passing of sake is done, and he can hold his liquor. He seems like a nice guy all and all.

Name: Takenaka Matsu

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/MwMBTYM.png

Arcana: Empress

Bio: 2nd year student and fiance to Kaze. She does fairly well in school, is a star violinist in the school Music Club, and tends to be the mom of the group. She knows how to get people to listen and she gets things done, but she also has slight insecurities about executing things on her own. As such she relies on Kaze to make the final choice when she sets things up. She is very content and happy to be betrothed to Kaze and wants to be friends with the people he meets. 

Name: Fukushima Ietori

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Zyf2Jpl.png

Arcana: Tower

Bio: Local private club and bar owner, who gets his rice sake from a division of Kaze's family's company. He knows Kaze in passing and tends to keep to himself even when serving customers. He smiles and seems content with his life, but he has a hard time with his family having moved out of the country and his fiance leaving him for another guy overseas. As such he keeps people at a distance while telling people to not make poor choices like he has.

Name: Su Wuko

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/136AQ15.jpg

Arcana: Sun

Bio: An exchange student from China, 3rd year student, and member of the Kendo Team, he's the best on the team, and Kaze knows such. He's laid back and seems rather lazy, but he can also be hyper and optimistic about everything he puts his mind to. Though he doesn't have a huge deal of confidence when it comes to winning the championship title this year for the school he's been training extra hard. He tends to be one of the guys that hangs with Kaze after practice and finds it great fun to play tricks on people.

Name: Funakoshi Madoka

Appearance: Blah

Arcana: Justice

Bio: The beloved teacher and Varuhara dorm supervisor, Madoka-chan-sensei, as she's often called, is admired by all. She is known for her genuine compassion for her students and dorm residents. Even in her current condition, she works hard to be as helpful and useful as she possibly can to those that look up to her.

Name: Hideaki Atsushi

Arcana: Strength

Bio: An aspiring track star and Tomoko's baby brothet, Atsushi has plenty of determination and discipline to inspire anyone. His only obstacle is not making school's team this year. This is only leading Atsushi to train even harder so they'll beg /him/ to join instead!

Name: Fujiwara Yumi

Arcana: Hanged Man

Bio: The most recent "Rag victim", months before Yumi and a group of friends visited the house and she was dared to enter alone. She refused and instead guarded outside while her friends went in her place. They never came out and Yumi feels intense guilt, feeling it was her fault.

Name: Denbe Arato

Arcana: Devil

Bio: Arato is a general trouble, picking fights and conning people he convinces to become "friends" with. He firmly believes he does no wrong, however, as in this day and age dirty tricks is just as fair as anything else. His mother works day and night as a struggling single mom.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0