Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

The Disappearance of Yuudai Shinozaki

17 posts in this topic

I'll be going on a camp from tomorrow till 3rd of December. As I'm kinda like one of the adult advisors there, I might have some free time to check up Surreality on my phone, but I most probably can't do a lot of RP posting. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone I'm RPing with at the moment with (especially Jin-kun and Haru-kun and Karyu-chan).

Edit: Whoops, counted the number of days wrongly. I should only be back by the 3rd, Tuesday.

Edited by TriOctium

On how to do manly things, of course. *flexes muscles*

Honestly it's not "advisor to the adults" but rather "an adult who's an advisor". It's a youth camp I'm going to.

Welp, I guess we have to kill off Yuudai so we can continue without you.

Haru put him down, no mess, no tears. Then he cannibalised the body. No waste.

Remember to eat the Shinkatana too. It's a healthy source of vitamins and minerals such as mercury.

I actually will be AWOL come tomorrow as well. Until Tuesday, conveniently enough. So this works for me!

Oh god... Octy who is supposed to be the adult supervisor for small people?

I smell disaster brewing...

He'll be forced to drink hemlock for corrupting the minds of youth.

So on the first day of camp, I stood in the pouring rain for over an hour, hosting station games until the lightning alert finally came.

Fun. XD

Where I am, they pretty much declare lightning alerts the moment we get anything heavier than a drizzle, and everyone rushes for cover as if we're being bombed.

Thus, I conclude that youth camp is more hardcore than the army. #wstfgllogic

This camp is great. I feel so mature and responsible and old.

I disappeared from RP posting, at least. It's hard to type a post on my phone.

UPDATE: For Christmas week my family and I will be taking a vacation to Vietnam from the 23rd to the 28th of December. I will not be bringing my laptop along and there's unlikely to be much wifi there anyway, so as usual, I will not be making much RP posts in this period.

For DnD: I authorize any one of you to take actions for Quarius as you see fit (except to make blatantly suicidal moves, duh). But as for loot, I call dibs on any enchanted longswords we get. If you get any spare enchanted leather armor, remember that I can also use it because of my feat.

For WoD: I'll try to keep updated on Skype if you need Bianca to take any actions or talk (but Mikaeus probably has that part covered). As for battles, you guys can help me roll the dice and write my actions into your posts. I'll try to provide the actions whenever possible.

For Mafia: PLEASE PLEASE DON'T VOTE ME OFF WHILE I'M AWAY BECAUSE I WILL BE SAD

For Nations: I'll try my best to describe in words which nations I want to expand to because I won't have an image editor program. But my apologies if I can't RP out my actions.

1 person likes this

The Hulk cannot be allowed to live! He is a danger to us all!

I'm not really going away, but I don't know when I'll get my laptop in the new army camp I'm going to be staying in for the next 5 months. Thus my activity on Surreality will be slightly dampened until I get it. My apologies to everyone I'm RPing with!