Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phoenixheart

Hi

14 posts in this topic

Hello people of the internet. I promise that I am not normal at all, or I might be, you never know. But yeah, I'm new here and I figured I'd stop by here and say hello to you lovely people.

Hi PhoenixHeart! I'm rather pleased to see that we're getting a steady stream of members now. S*T did use to be a very busy big place and it looks like we might just return to those wonderful times again~.

Anyway I'm HH. I also tread the border between normality and abnormality. XD If you need help around here, feel free to ask me! And do check out Roleplay Discussion for discussions going on around here, and with whichever idea you may have. You can PM me too if you need anything.

Yo! Welcome! Stay! Don't leave! We won't let you...O______O

We'll let you leave, honest. But we'll track you down.    O. o

1 person likes this

I think I should hive my job to Hercy.

Welcome, phoenixheart!

I re-read that sentence over and over before figuring you probably meant "give".

But noo, the job of RP Mods is totally different. They have to create roleplay ideas and keep roleplays going, and ensure that everyone's having a good time and sticking to the rules. Like what you've been doing! (though you're more like RPG Mod than anything)

I re-read that sentence over and over before figuring you probably meant "give".

But noo, the job of RP Mods is totally different. They have to create roleplay ideas and keep roleplays going, and ensure that everyone's having a good time and sticking to the rules. Like what you've been doing! (though you're more like RPG Mod than anything)

Nonsense. Didn't you know Sean is involved in the best and most shounenest rp that surreality has? We're even having a curry contest chapter! That is what it means to be the best rp mod.

I am sorry, phoenixheart. This thread derailed into a thread about how great I am, but it is pretty important that you know how awesome I am. Now you do.

Did someone say Sean is great because I'm here to fufill my duty to make sure everyone knows that Mr. Bean is a lame-butt fart-face thank you okay goodbye.

Sean is all right.

However, you. You are awesome, phoenix. Welcome to S*T. :)

Hey there phoenix! As HH has mentioned, do take a look around the roleplay sections for an RP idea you might be interested in. Or you could always send a private message to any member on the site with colored names, we'll be more than willing to help. Except for Seanzilla, he's crazy.