Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erogenous Enigma

Salvete

19 posts in this topic

Hello, fellow odd balls and weirdos. It is pronounced "sal whe teh" it is Latin therefore v=w, it is hello directed at a crowd, simply saying "Salve" is hello to an individual. Believe it or not, I did not google that, I took a Latin course in college a few years back, which sadly I remember very little of, but I remember that and Quid agis? Which is essentially 'How are you?' I am Ero, or Daemon, or well you'll find out the others. Daemon is based on my previous username GlassDaemon, some of you know me from SurrealTwilight. Others are thinking "Who is this nut with the really awesome avatar?" It is awesome isn't it? She's beautiful, and a commission I had done a year or so ago, I adore the artist. She does such beautiful and sometimes disturbing gothic(mostly) art.

I remember you! Sort of.   T_ T   But i'm doing better than most, I hardly remember anything. I don't even remember what i'm supposed to be doing right now... i'm gonna go find something to do... mmmyep. Welcome!!

Well, I remember your Valentine, and I remember we roleplayed together on more than one occasion but I don't believe any of our roleplays met conclusion, nor do I remember what any of them were about... so maybe I'm not much better off....

Hey GD! I remember you. Glad you found your way back!

Hey, I remember you!

It's funny that you mention avatars, as that's what I remember you for. I really miss the old 150x200 avatars.

Anyway, welcome back!

:D

Oh I never lost the place, I'm just a lurker, I actually follow on facebook. I don't post much any more, haven't been into roleplaying in awhile but I thought I'd give it another go, it's too bad S*T isn't hopping like it used to be!

And Pain... I don't remember you at all. I'm sorry O.o; Did you go by a different name by chance? (I'm ganna feel like a real douche if you say no, lol)

Lol, my name hasn't changed, no, but you're not a douche.

xD

I wasn't overly active in the OOC part of the old S*T

She was Pretty Pain Machine! I remember that, such a gothic-ish name.

Anyway hello GlassDaemon! Or Ero now. I shall pride myself by saying I knew who you were before you posted this introductory thread, cuz you're the only S*Ter I remember from Maryland. XD Anyway welcome back!

Omg HH, how do you remember that?!

I did join as Pretty Pain Machine, yeah, but I changed it not that long after. I just can't believe you remember my original name lol

I've a great memory for unimportant things. XD Ask anyone I know; they'll attest to my recitations of detailed events that happened years and years ago.

(I remember all your secrets, people)

You dont remember mine! *begins writing the suicide note*

When they find my body, it will be a beautiful scene.

polls_head_in_toilet_5034_249209_poll_xl

I guess it's my fault for writing like that, i kinda just meant hello ........... not her name..

1 person likes this

Hello, Sakuya. I like your avatar, she looks like a geisha, with horns, a demon geisha!

And long time no see HH, good to see you're still as active as ever. Do you ever stray? lol

I do, I do. I just get a bit too eager about posting. Doing my best not to plunge too deeply this time and neglect school. XD

Welcome back, Glass!

People can change their names, but they usually just don't stick with me. XD Makes it easier for me to remember people. :S

GlassDaemon! I remember you in the old site. You may not recognize my new username, but back in the good old days I was known as TimeDragon888. Welcome back to Surreality!

Here, have some shameless advertisement.