Zelios

Hey you! Click here!

20 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone of this wonderful site! I just want to say that I am glad to have found this site and that the people here seem to be very friendly and I hope that I can contribute greatly to the forum.

Greetings, new person! Yes, we're all very friendly so you'll be caught off guard when we decide you're juicy enough to eat.

Enjoy your stay!

2 people like this

Greetings, new person! Yes, we're all very friendly so you'll be caught off guard when we decide you're juicy enough to eat.

Enjoy your stay!

Har, har! I taste rotten anyway, but thanks for the welcome, mate!

That grammar nazi avatar actually made me do a double take!

For a minute there I thought you were an actual nazi...

Oh how we'll laugh about this in times to come.

That grammar nazi avatar actually made me do a double take!

For a minute there I thought you were an actual nazi...

Oh how we'll laugh about this in times to come.

We shall, we shall...

1 person likes this

Hi Zelios! Enjoy yourself hereee. We're in need of a real grammar Nazi anyway; Lel's left. He used to be quite a stern Nazi about all things linguistic.

But anyway, I hope you've no trouble navigating this site! If you need help always PM me. If you want to roleplay you can PM me or anyone else too, or make a thread in Roleplay Discussion, of course.

Next month I'll be much friendlier, but the Christmas music has me in 'grrr' mode. Yes, I hate Christmas, I'm a Grinch. Also I'm lying about being nicer next month, I'm always mean, apparently it has something to do with waking up on the right side of the bed. I heard people who wake up on the left side are happier, screw you left side people. 

I'm only in here because it told me to 'click here.' So, I'm not welcoming you, I'm just going to leave. <.<  >.>

Welcome to S*T, Zelios! Hope you enjoy it and that you enjoyed your birthday! :)

Yes, we tend to portray a really friendly atmosphere around these parts. Once you get to know us better, however...

... You'll find that we're even more friendly! And not homicidal at all! I promise!

In any case, what genres of RP do you usually like to write?

Yes, we tend to portray a really friendly atmosphere around these parts. Once you get to know us better, however...

... You'll find that we're even more friendly! And not homicidal at all! I promise!

In any case, what genres of RP do you usually like to write?

I'm a science fiction person, but I can also do fantasy (just can' find a good plot though).

Inorite. I'd love to do a good fantasy too, but plots also fail me. Haha well as I said, PM me if you need anything!

1 person likes this

Hi, um, I don't know how else to say this other than I'm new here and please don't eat me. Everyone here seems friendly and helpful, and I look forward to roleplaying with some of you!

Oh hello Setsuna! You know if you want to you can start your own thread so that people can welcome you in full force, if you think you can handle it.  :3  I'm sure everyone would like to say hi and welcome you, and if you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact Nikkia, or another member of the staff. 

Oh hello Setsuna! You know if you want to you can start your own thread so that people can welcome you in full force, if you think you can handle it.  :3  I'm sure everyone would like to say hi and welcome you, and if you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact Nikkia, or another member of the staff. 

I'll try it, thanks