Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erogenous Enigma

Fantastical Medieval Romance

1 post in this topic

I love doing romances, they get to me the most, I love the emotion and the drama! Looking for a partner, I'm not picky about genders, or sexuality, but I'm not interested in doing two males, other than that, it's fair game. I'm even up for hermaphrodites being throw into the mix. I do want to play a female personality (as in I'd play a hermaphrodite, but shi's  predominately female). 

I want to do fantasy theme, so if we want to do the Princess and the Knight, sure. Please, nothing so cliche though, hahah. 

I have a few ideas:

A mermaid and a demon, the mermaid sings and draws the demon to the shore, where they make love, per her heritage she drags him into the water and tries to drown him, him being a demon, she fails miserably. 

A demoness and a priest(white mage, doesn't have to be religious), they rival, they fight, his strength appeals to her, he just wants her dead, but when he finally wins against her and gets her in bonds and all she can do is praise him over his victory, he's not so sure anymore. 

The dragon and the slayer

A nymph and an outlaw

You see where I'm going with this, I'm up for suggestions too, these are just ideas, I'm not bound to any of them. I do not want a quick romance, while we should determine an external plot device, the story should predominately revolve around our characters falling in love. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0