Neferteri

The Spirit, The Demon + Open design

18 posts in this topic

Closed

This is all based off of a dream that I had, and that is a reason there is a lot of vague descriptions and information. That and I wish for you, my partner, to help design the entire rp too. This isn't just my idea, I want it to be yours too.

About me and my choice of RPing. I provide as much information as possible given the situation. I can write as much as you can and or more, again situation permitting. I write at the NC17 rating. There is always going to be nudity, blood, gore, violence, sexual scenes/moments, language etc. I don't write with or for the shy. If you wanna explore Neferteri's realm, c'mere I'll break you in. I want my partners to be honest, write how they feel their character is and who they are. I want you to do whatever the hell it is you want to do, given respects to what we discuss and obvious logical details/info. I want you to explore every inch of feeling and possibility with the character you design with me.

I'm looking for a male role to be filled.

In a world where the birth of a child, and then its death after birth can create an unhappy spirit . . . it happens during one birth to a king and queen. The queen had two daughters and only one lived beyond birth. Her second, which died shortly after birth lingered in the realm of the living. She was very unhappy, displeased, so upset. Her sister had survived, why she did not know, and she had died. Her twin sister would live and know the warmth of her mother and father. She would never get to experience any of that. Had she been able to move on she might have been born again into such a situation. Instead the spirit of twin daughter chose to remain with the inability to move on like most new born deaths.

During that time in which she clung to the living's realm she was relentless in what she did to her living twin. Always lashing out at her in, as seen in the livings realm, unnatural ways. There was always a dark presence chasing after the living daughter. This persisted for a solid five years after the daughters birth. It was after the fifth year that she turned up missing. No one knew who or what had witched away their daughter. There was endless finger pointing, claims, accusations and a war almost broke out between neighboring kingdoms and lords with their ownership in the kingdoms lands.

Who and or what that took the princess away has been an unsolved mystery and whisper on the kingdoms breath for fourteen years now.

The lore in this world is mostly centered around spirits, spiritual occurrences, demons and the such. Not so much in the physical form, but more so they exist as an essence. Not that they can't be physical creatures, they can. Its just that they're not all that  level of strength, so most remain the misty, see through, vague image of a figure kind of existence in the livings realm. I'm open to ideas and suggestions that do go beyond this pin pointed lore focus though.

I will provide what very little idea and design I have/had for your character during the dream. However you are NOT forced to this idea. It is simply what I came up with and admit I do like it and felt it fit well with the atmosphere of the story/world.

A basic man, normal hunter living day to day. In your, our world, there is an additional lore to the existence of spirits and demons. It, he, is an unknown spirit of the forest. I'll bow down and completely credit Princess Mononoke's Forest Spirit to this worlds ''forest spirit'' design. However he, it, is human in stature and wears a kind of antler head ornament. Some thing that he actually has horns growing from his head. He only wears leggings made of rough leather design, pelts in front and of the backside against him. His boots are held against his caves with a long leather thong lacing up from his angles to before the knee. That kind of image.

I saw your character, not knowing since his birth of course, actually being the son of this unknown forest spirit. He would also be the one, obviously, to discover my own character.

The Forest Spirit is the one who safely guided the king and queens daughter away from the evil entity that plagued her all those years. This detail is something we will  have to discuss and work out between us, as I have more thoughts and information attached to it that my lucky partner will be given.

You are in no way confined to this idea above. That is all it is and was, an idea. You are welcome to resource it, go along with it, edit it and make it super sexy for me. I need a sexy savior k? ;<

I understand at this point there isn't much of a RP nor is there much of a story to explore beyond what I've told you. I want to add more to the world, I want there to be more conflict, more problems and a world outside of this forest spirits forest, the castle, the king and queen. I myself have always enjoyed there being problems like war, drama at court, life issues and the such. Again, very in much need for expansion, ideas and development. So lets work on making this small idea grow into something badass.

I don't mind going with this, but I'm a little silly and everything seems to be missing patches of information. >.< Would you mind granting me the title of lucky partner and telling me what you're thinking of?

May I know if spirits and demons are allowed to possess humans here? Cuz I can see possibly more intensified court intrigue if some of the court ministers are acting according to the wishes of spirits that had ridden their bodies.

Yes, they can posses people. But not -all- demons/spirits of any nature/intent etc are capable of doing that. That ability only exists for the few strong demons and spirits around. The older, more powerful and knowing, if that helps apply information.

The Forest Spirit is the one who safely guided the king and queens daughter away from the evil entity that plagued her all those years. This detail is something we will  have to discuss and work out between us, as I have more thoughts and information attached to it that my lucky partner will be given.

This is mainly what I'm most interested in. How did the Forest Spirit guide the daughter away?

simply put he came and took her away, in a fantasy waybi suppose. He is a very old and powerful spirit. He has the ability to do things such as take her from her home and to his forest.

Ohh. Yes we should talk more on Skype! But I've no idea when you're online. I find Skype a bit difficult to navigate sometimes. XD

I can be on late some nights. I probably just need to give you my work schedule and we can figure something out. Tomorrow I work 1pm to 10:30ishpm central.

Well as for me, my timezone's GMT +8 so it's 9.30 am here right now. I should be able to get on anytime today and also tomorrow in the morning or night.

By the way, do I have you on Skype? I'm not sure. D: I'm herc_goddess.

sorry its partially my fault too. I was watching a movie last night and didnt hear skype I think. e.e ill be online in the next hour or so.

oh no its all me. I got so busy this past week with my client and work making me so tired I hadnt had any concentrating down time to make good rp posts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead