Zelios

Space Inherit The Stars

18 posts in this topic

Look up at the night sky and what do you see? Millions and millions of stars waiting for someone to explore them, it boggles the mind, no? Well, it turns out that you might be the lucking being to go to one of these stars and claim the planets there as your own! To think, having a whole solar system under your control, under your leadership! You must try it.

But, to win this great prize, you must first find the map, which is hidden somewhere on the dusty and dirty plains of the planet Oris, can you find it?

--------

Hello, everyone! This is my first topic in the discussion forum and I hope you all like it. I know the story seems kind of vague now, but I was hoping that YOU could add some ideas to it.

Oh, and thanks for reading!

Hi! This sounds like a great premise. I was holding out nowadays for a good roleplay and I'm glad this floated along. Is this science fiction/space travel kind of stuff? Oh wait I see the tags now. *blushes* But yup sounds fun.

If this is about space bounty hunting, I see 2 possible ways around this. First is that we play as individuals working together to find the map. Second way is that we're all opposing troops competing with each other. And of course each of us has our strengths and weaknesses.

If this is about space bounty hunting, I see 2 possible ways around this. First is that we play as individuals working together to find the map. Second way is that we're all opposing troops competing with each other. And of course each of us has our strengths and weaknesses.

It would be a little bit of both, considering that most of the people on Oris are looking for the map. Also, I was planning to post another thread which gave a detailed description of the RP before we began, so this thread is for ideas mostly. 

It would be a little bit of both, considering that most of the people on Oris are looking for the map. Also, I was planning to post another thread which gave a detailed description of the RP before we began, so this thread is for ideas mostly. 

Oh, why don't you post that here too? It's hard for me to generate ideas when I don't know what the detailed description is. :/

Oh, why don't you post that here too? It's hard for me to generate ideas when I don't know what the detailed description is. :/

Okay, well the best way to explain it is if you think about the movie Titan A.E (assuming you have watched it before), but the humans were taken from Earth in the 23rd century and instead of the ship being able to create planets it can reach speeds of that close to light and can take a pre-programmed to a solar system where humankind can survive and live out the rest of their days in happiness, but not everyone wants to be friends so a war begins to see who can find it, but the Orisian Empire would not have that. And so, different tribes send their best to find it and bring back the map so they can find the ship, but will you do that or will you take the map and find the ship for yourself?

P.S: Hope this helps out a lot, I'm really lazy and I find it hard to get stuff done.

Oh, no I haven't watched Titan A E, but yes I think I vaguely understand what you mean! XD

Also, hohoho procrastination.

Yes, it gets to me, I hate procrastination.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead