Setsuna Scarlett

Please don't eat the Asian

39 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm brand new here! Call me Setsuna, or Scarlett, whichever you prefer. I just wanted to say that I look forward to roleplaying here as often as possible. Everyone here seems so nice ad friendly, but I just wanted to ask.. Please don't eat me, I'm small and Asian and I probably would taste weird. Like Ramen noodles or something.

I like ramen noodles... you're lucky I just ate!

Welcome to Surreality.

I'm not nice and friendly at all.

In fact I'm FORCING YOU to take these HORRIBLY DELICIOUS assorted sweets OR ELSE.

1 person likes this

Mmm, Asian. I'll have to keep a respectable distance or else end up perving on you....

WELCOME!!

I'm not nice and friendly at all.

In fact I'm FORCING YOU to take these HORRIBLY DELICIOUS assorted sweets OR ELSE.

I ACCEPT. I ACCEPT THE SWEETS WITHOUT QUESTION. MY CANDY NOW. MINE

Mmm, Asian. I'll have to keep a respectable distance or else end up perving on you....

WELCOME!

Thank you...? Haha really thank you

We've all accepted that Val is creepy. In time you will learn to accept him as well.

2 people like this

OMG Noobles! :D I am not a respectable person and therefore I shall not keep a respectable distance. *Tackles, licks* ... you DO taste like noobles! O.o; 

OMG Noobles! :D I am not a respectable person and therefore I shall not keep a respectable distance. *Tackles, licks* ... you DO taste like noobles! O.o; 

*sitting on the ground, perplexed* Thank you...? Please stop licking me, it kinda feels weird... O.o

We've all accepted that Val is creepy. In time you will learn to accept him as well.

c7bb4876cbe032c86f34e6e10a71f678.jpg?w=5

S'alright, I didn't want you anyway! *cries*

Nah s'okay, I was only jokin'. Welcome to the forums, Scarlett. Plenty of crazy up in here, i'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Find yourself some topics and just go mad in them. People will stick to you like glue.

1 person likes this

Find yourself some topics and just go mad in them. People will stick to you like glue.

*Glued to Val, holds arms out to Setsuna.* Come! Join us! joooinnn usss.... joooooinnnn uuuusss *makes ghostly noises.*

*Glued to Val, holds arms out to Setsuna.* Come! Join us! joooinnn usss.... joooooinnnn uuuusss *makes ghostly noises.*

Oh dear... I seem to have stumbled into a world of lunatics... I KNEW I FOUND MY PEOPLE AGAIN!

1 person likes this

I just realised what's freaking me out about that avatar. It's like a kodama has taken over a girl's face. *shudders*

I just realised what's freaking me out about that avatar. It's like a kodama has taken over a girl's face. *shudders*

My avatar? Psht, its not creepy, I dunno what you're talking about... *laughs nervously*

Hey Scarlett, welcome to Surreality! I'm Kyo, nice to meet you!

Don't feed the Val, we keep him on a strict diet to regulate and compress his behavioural ticks.

So how did you find the place?

1 person likes this

Thanks, uh, I'll try not to feed him. And I found this place through Roleplay Gateway

2 people like this

Hi Setsuna! Hahaha, no one will eat the Asian, mainly cuz there're too many in here. I'm Asian too, and by that I mean I live in some part of Asia -- Singapore, to be precise. So, yup, there're lotsa Asians in here to, er, camouflage you.

Anyway I'm HH and do feel free to PM me or anyone else, really, if you can't find your way or need help around these parts. Or if you want someone to roleplay with. o3o

1 person likes this

So, yup, there're lotsa Asians in here to, er, camouflage you.

I'm one of the aforementioned Asians. Here, stand next to me and we'll look so alike with our tiny eyes that them Westerners won't be able to tell us apart. =D

2 people like this

I'm one of the aforementioned Asians. Here, stand next to me and we'll look so alike with our tiny eyes that them Westerners won't be able to tell us apart. =D

Who said that?

Hi Setsuna! Hahaha, no one will eat the Asian, mainly cuz there're too many in here. I'm Asian too, and by that I mean I live in some part of Asia -- Singapore, to be precise. So, yup, there're lotsa Asians in here to, er, camouflage you.

Anyway I'm HH and do feel free to PM me or anyone else, really, if you can't find your way or need help around these parts. Or if you want someone to roleplay with. o3o

Thanks so much, glad to know there are others like me!