Setsuna Scarlett

Please don't eat the Asian

39 posts in this topic

I'm one of the aforementioned Asians. Here, stand next to me and we'll look so alike with our tiny eyes that them Westerners won't be able to tell us apart. =D

Sounds like a plan o^o

Aye, there are quite a lot of Singaporeans on this site, myself included. Which part of Asia are you from Setsuna?

Greetings, newcomer. Are you Gundam? Or half-tengu?

Whoops, wrong Setsuna. Welcome to Surreality, new person! Hope you're enjoying the reception. Don't worry about being eaten -- we got plenty of other Asians to eat first, and they've been marinated for longer too. We'll save you for later when you're fat and juicy.

Have fun, and don't trust anyone with pretentious Latin usernames. They only mean trouble. Just kidding. The one you should be looking out for is HH, she eats children. Deep fried. That's disgusting -- too much saturated fats, you know what I mean?

1 person likes this

Aye, there are quite a lot of Singaporeans on this site, myself included. Which part of Asia are you from Setsuna?

I'm actually from America, born and raised. But my nationality is Korean so I like to think of myself as kind of an Asian. I plan to move to Asia someday, or at least spend time there as a foriegn student.

Greetings, newcomer. Are you Gundam? Or half-tengu?

Whoops, wrong Setsuna. Welcome to Surreality, new person! Hope you're enjoying the reception. Don't worry about being eaten -- we got plenty of other Asians to eat first, and they've been marinated for longer too. We'll save you for later when you're fat and juicy.

Have fun, and don't trust anyone with pretentious Latin usernames. They only mean trouble. Just kidding. The one you should be looking out for is HH, she eats children. Deep fried. That's disgusting -- too much saturated fats, you know what I mean?

Thank you, and I get where you're coming from with the staurated fats, but sometimes you just gotta indugle you know? I mean, look at every fast-food resturanut ever. So much  delicious deep fried food, yet so many calories.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SURREALITY <3

I'm actually from America, born and raised. But my nationality is Korean so I like to think of myself as kind of an Asian.

I know people who have argued against this, or at least have in the past. But in my experience and opinion, while you might be born in a country, and that makes it your home, which is very important too - I think that its important to remember your culture and where you came from, etc. I was born in England, but i'm Irish by blood, and while I might on occasion joke about being English, etc. I consider myself, my identity, to be Irish. So I can relate to that.

1 person likes this

Just a note that you can reply to multiple people in a single post! Just click on MultiQuote on all the posts you want to respond to, and your post editor will stack them up for you to get to one by one.

1 person likes this

Just a note that you can reply to multiple people in a single post! Just click on MultiQuote on all the posts you want to respond to, and your post editor will stack them up for you to get to one by one.

Thanks, I was kinda wondering what that button did. :P

Well howdy there and welcome love. I apologize for the bunch. They really do know how to play nice. I promise. I do hope you will stay for a while

Well howdy there and welcome love. I apologize for the bunch. They really do know how to play nice. I promise. I do hope you will stay for a while

It's alright, I think it's great that they're all so outgoing and crazy :)

Welcome welcome welcome! You do seem to fit right in, if I do say so myself. I hope you enjoy it here and are not eaten before you can start your first roleplay! :3 Best of luck!