Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Intro... I mean you know, whatever.

11 posts in this topic

22 members already....  Damn... It's already starting to feel like the old days :)   (I do miss ye olde smileys, though!)

For those of you who may not remember me, My name's Andrew, known online as Ramos Asura. Once upon a time, many moons ago, I was an active member on S*T 3.0. I guess you could consider me one of the old guard (though not nearly old as that one gal ack! She's ancient!).

Back in the day, i was an avid writer of sci-fi and high fantasy, specializing in writing battle scenes. As the years went by and the forum went v.4.0, I started to drift off and eventually got caught up in the hustle and bustle of college life.

Fast forward to the present, and I'm a college grad with a degree in Comparative Cultural Studies (mostly reading a lot of books and writing papers). I've been hunting for a job for the past year to no avail, but I've still got that bit of hope (barely).

In the meantime, I paint miniatures on commission, ranging from Warhammer to Infinity to DnD. Its not much, but it keeps me out of debt!

Anyways to make a long story short, I'm back. Didja miss me?

I think I'll definitely try to stick around here this time....   Here's hoping! 

Welcome back, dude!! C: You paint miniatures, huh? I should like to see some of them :D Sounds like fun! 

S'good to have you back. I have a good feeling about this incarnation of S*T. 

Hello, hello.

I think heaps of us got swept away into a maelstrom of school and work. Life can't be avoided, I suppose.

Welcome back. Just make sure to attach yourself to the site with an excessive amount of support struts and you'll be sure to stick fast to it through even the most violent liftoff and unintentional rocket explosion.

Fear not for I have crazy glue! 

Welcome back ol' buddy, ol' pal! 

Ramos? ANDREW?! Welcome back man, remember me?  :p  Nice to see you on the forums again, we need to get back in touch.

OMG RAMOS!! *squishes in a bear hug* Welcome back honey. It's been awhile. Hope all has been well. Man I've missed you

Aaaaaah! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Every time I play Borderlands I think exclusively of you, guy.

Hello, hello, since you posted in mines before I got a chance to post in yours I want to say thank you, and welcome back to The S*T or rather SR. 

@Sunset: Thanks!   Heh,  Theres a very good chance a few of my creations will surface around here.  In the mean time Im always posting new stuff on Dakka and tumblr.

@Tsai:  Sage words, my man. Sage words. Trick to it all is to find ways through the storm. :)

@Day: Either that or Ill find a way to deorbit the site and SEND IT HURTLING INTO THE SUN!!!! BWAHAHAHAAA--- *rocket explodes*

Well nevermind....  I need to get OFF the planet first!

@Blackfrost (Kyo!):  Thank ya thank ya!  This'll help me fix the above issues!  Just a case of finding the pieces now.

@Some random guy I totally dont remember:  Nope sorry. Dont remember anyone named Valentine. Nope not at all!  (Good to see ya!)

@Raine:  Good to see you too!  Things have been, in a word, hectic. One day I'll figure out all the stupid craziness...  Till then, glad to see I was missed, and I look forward to talking with ya once more!

@rubberrazors Sunni (cuz thats what you should be called xD) : Good to see you, too.   We should play on steam sometime. We never did get that far in that game (though I suspect problems with the online provider had something to do with it *shakes fist* ) 

@jmb1: Thats me! a posting ninja :D  Thanks for the welcome!

@ack:  KWEH WARK WARK!!