Noia
DayDreamer
Ethereal
DragonGuard
Pain
Red Alpha
TriOctium
Wstfgl

Greetings, heroes and villains of Earth. We are the Watchers. 

We have never interfered (except that one time, nasty bit of business) but at last, we can no longer remain quiet. Terrible forces threaten to destroy the very fabric of the universe and warp the world you know and love. While we cannot interfere, we are able to make you aware of this fact and have brought you all together. While you may not all see eye to eye, you must discuss the fate of the universe.

During the day phase (which will last 48hrs in real time) you will each be able to discuss who might be the villains amongst you. You are able to vote at any point during the day phase, as to who you wish to vote off. You must make your vote clear, by (ideally) using bold and highlighting your vote. Like so - "I want to vote off that sneaky mofo Valentine." Be sure to pay attention to what people say and remember, they could be lying! Even the innocent have been known to lie, from time to time. And don't get us started on villains...

During the night phase, the villains will choose who they wish to kill off. Meanwhile, anyone with powers that can be activated during the night phase must send me a request via their PM. If you don't ask, I can't do it for you. If you have questions about the game, ask me via PM.

No matter what happens, you are not allowed to reveal your role, your character or your abilities. If you break this rule, you will be removed from the game, making you a detriment both to yourself and your team. So don't break this rule, for anything. Please. lol

Have a fun game, good luck everyone!

DAY PHASE 01 BEGINS

(48 Hours)

Hi guys! I'm just back from saving the day once again. You should be able to see my heroic deeds in the newspapers. How can I possibly be a villain if I was out saving the day? I've both an alibi and a vouch to my moral fibre!

Val, could you add a list of participants to your first post for easy reference?

Guys I think we should vote Wstfgl off. He's suspicious AND he's a turtle. A suspicious turtle.

Either way we should decide whether we vote someone off or do the usual quiet first thing thing.

I think we should do that thing we always do. You know, that thing? Yeah?

Hey guys!

Reporting in to the cool club!

I'm innocent, so don't hate on me too much this time round~

Yeah I mean, it's obvious that EVIL MOFO VALENTINE just wants to break us heroes apart, telling us something as outrageous as villains actually being in our midst. We're not going to believe him and tear apart the trust and bonds we have for each other! The power of friendship! Townsville needs us!

I mean Earth.

I want to vote off that sneaky mofo Valentine.

Well someone's overacting...

I'm just going to say the obvious, we got Nothing for day one. so lets use these free hours to discuss strategy.

in particular, what went right and what went wrong last two games? I'll just say again to use caution as it would be better to wait and see rather than vote off people blindly. no matter what, if we kill an innocent we are doing half the work for the villains. on the other hand I do believe the limit rule on innocent excecutions has been left out this time so that's interesting.

Also I'd like to ask Val if the dead players can spectate with full knowledge of the roles, so they can laugh at the chaos while the players are still in the dark.

Ha Ha Ha

That rule was likely eliminated because we have an exceptionally large group.

Yes, that rule got removed because there is simply too many people in this game for it to be a balanced rule. Either the innocents or the mafia would gain an unfair advantage. And if you get killed off, and want to know everyone's roles, i'm not sure how good an idea it would be to tell you everything. 16 participants in this game, and that's a lot of the forums, it would be difficult to keep track of it, and if you let something slip, you would grossly affect the game. And by slip I mean by accident, of course. Nobody is perfect, I think i'd rather not know everything myself because then i'd have to watch what I say if it got brought up in conversation.

I think as much as it's great to sit and discuss things, we will get nowhere when no crime has been committed as of yet. I vote for Nobody

Guys., we can't trust Timey. He has a vendetta against your friendly neighborhood turtle. And he has a stupid faux-Latin username... That's the only thing more suspicious is HH, because she eats children deep fried. So fattening.

I'm saying we should be suspicious of Noia, she was the one carrying TWO possible murder weapons in the murder mystery game, just saying.... >.>

But for now, I vote Nobody

I'm just a little overzealous about cleaning and weed burning, DG  :(

But I'll vote nobody for today, too.

1 person likes this

I'll vote no one as well. Count it as official, I can't do any formatting currently.

Given that the majority have already voted nobody, and nobody can make any informed decisions or really make any points by voting for anyone, I will advance the game to the first night phase, then. So, anyone with night actions who wish to do anything, needs to send me a reply to their PM. When all night actions have been received, or the 24hr period ends, the following day phase will begin. Let's start this game with a bang.

NIGHT PHASE 01 BEGINS
(24 hours)