spoonwizard

I have returned!

16 posts in this topic

I'm baaaaaaack!

Actually, no one remembers me or knows who I am... so don't feel bad if your first reaction was "who the hell is this?" I don't even remember my old username, so I'm as good as new!

So, hi. I'm Liz. I'm a 23 year old office drone/college student-on-hiatus and I want to dust off my old creative writing skills and make up some fun stories with you guys. 

I am looking forward to jumping back in after a few years. Greetings everyone! Hope your holiday season is going well.

B) seeya later.

Welcome Liz (I'll call you Liz and theres nothing you can do about it)!

Since you can't remember your old username... when were you a member? Do you remember any of the members from back then?

Hi and welcome. I might remember you based on your time at st and who was around like Sean

Unfortunately I don't remember precisely when I was last active here... it must have been about 4-5 years ago. I also don't remember any members, and only vaguely remember the roleplays I participated in. 

I think my username might have been something that involved the word spoon, which is what I have historically used for a lot of places. Or I could have been silly and picked some random off-the-wall name. Who knows.

I like the new layout of the website... it's all fancy and web design-y. Being able to change the background color is a total power trip. Today, Triangles, tomorrow... the world.

I rememeber seeing a member that used spoon in their name on the old forums. Don't at all remember what is was though. WELCOME.

Welcome back! Stick around. Join some of our super cool roleplays!

Spoons are cool. Forks are cool too, because a certain Makise Kurisu wanted one.

Welcome to the site! Feel free to approach anybody tagged with Scholar if you have any questions, or just feel like talking about cutlery in general. We're here to help!

Hi Spoonwizard! We shall know you anew then. Welcome and if you've any questions about new features on the forum, feel free to PM me or anyone else really.

Oh no. I'm usually pretty good at remembering people, but I don't believe I remember you. :( Either way, welcome back! It's great to have you! <3

Do you perhaps remember if you were a graduate back then? We can graduate you right away if you did!

Or you could always reapply for graduation. The graduation process is fun and exciting! :P

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

Valentine - Glad to be of service to you. :P

Do you perhaps remember if you were a graduate back then? We can graduate you right away if you did!

I was indeed a graduate, though I don't mind going through the process again since it's been so long. 

A wizard of spoons, huh? I'm a wizard too. We might have something in common, do you like turning people inside out too? Maybe we can hook up, swap stories, and I can steal your magic staff. That's not innuendo. Unless you want it to be. Then it's still not innuendo, but at least you're being honest with yourself. Welcome!

Welcome back! Why so many people suddenly flooding back in? Not that I'm complaining.... XD