Glace

I happen to be new.

27 posts in this topic

Hello Surreality Community;

I'm Glace, I've been roleplaying online for about fourteen years now and I am fast approaching thirty for my age.  I strive for correct spelling and while sometimes my grammer can be a little off, I do try.    I started out in a chat based community and then wandered the great webs going from forum to forum until I landed here. 

I tend towards the Alpha male type in my roleplay. Soldiers, Princes, Generals, Mercenary Captains, and so on and so forth.   I like fantasy and magic too and I have very little interest in straight up Historical roleplay.  You could say that I am a romantic and I am perfectly okay with that.

I hope to see you on the boards.  Thank you for reading.

A romantic? As in someone who will play male roles in a heterosexual roleplay? *tackles* I saw him first, this one's mine ladies! 

I jest!... Maybe. No, no of course I'm teasing. Welcome to the board, where most of us are weirdos... or maybe that's just me, yea it's probably just me.

Heyla ErogenousEnigma.

Goodness, that is a mouthful of a name.  I play heterosexual and gay male roles.   Romance, though is the keyword in all that is 'Glace'.  Without my romantic subplots I'll wither up and die.  Or at least lay on the couch and sulk for a while. 

I got off topic, it's  a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around.

Goodness, that is a mouthful of a name. 

Romance, though is the keyword in all that is 'Glace'.  Without my romantic subplots I'll wither up and die.  Or at least lay on the couch and sulk for a while. 

Ero is acceptable, or Enigma, or Erogen which in my head comes out as Arrow Jen, which Jen is not my name so I....nevermind, I don't know where I'm going with this. I've seen 'EE' as well though that doesn't sound as elegant. There are a handful of people who might call me Glass or Daemon, due to my previous username from the previous versions of Surreality, sometimes called S*T it was called SurrealTwilight... but I'm rambling. 

Also, I like the sound of this already. It's a breath of fresh air(or maybe not so fresh, fantasy romance is only slightly over done) to see a gentleman who likes romance. *Squee* :D

Hm. I'd really like to talk to you about a possible roleplay idea, then. If you'd like :) Welcome to Surreality!

I like Ero.  It reminds me of some of my favorite things.  It's true that fantasy romance can be overdone but why mess with a classic?  Things become cliches for a reason, after all.

I do bisexual or pansexual males mostly, who like girls, boys, and everything and anything inbetween and out of the spectrum too for that matter. 

So I take it that this is a shiny new version of an older roleplaying forum?

Hm. I'd really like to talk to you about a possible roleplay idea, then. If you'd like :) Welcome to Surreality!

HEY! HEY! I saw him first! ... I have no roleplay ideas anyway.... nevermind *pulls bag over head, sulks in corner*

*Cuts eye holes in bag* But if you do want to message me and conjure possible roleplay ideas, Glace, you can IM me on skype, my username is GlassDaemon. I make a super sexy villain. 

So I take it that this is a shiny new version of an older roleplaying forum?

Yes, it is, I think this is like the third version, I'm really not sure, I'm a bad member. u.u

Of course, Darkwater.  I'm still a Student but if you're willing to plot with me over... Does this place have PMs?  I'm going to assume so and hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the buttocks.    So yes, if you are interested in playing with me, please PM so we can plot. 

You all are a lovely group of people, so friendly!

1 person likes this

Hahaha sorry Ero, but I don't wanna miss opportunities :) I can share though! And I will pm you as soon as I get off work, Glace :)

Welcome Grace, nice to meet you!

How did you find us?

Ladies. I think we can all agree. This one is mine.

I joke of course, welcome welcome.

1 person likes this

Ero, if you'd like I could always shoot you a plot or two and see if you're interested in the sort of things I tend to do?

That sounds wonderful, Darkwater.  I am looking forward to your PM.

Hi Kyo.  I actually found you all through the magic majesticness of Google.  My Googlefu is strong.

Heyla Demonic Gate.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  By all means if you want to try, you're more than welcome to.  I'm an equal oppurtunity roleplayer after all.  Thank you for the warm welcome.

Gotta love a bit of romance. Especially scandalous romance! Or maybe that's just me?

xD

Either way, welcome! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding role play partners, as you have quite a bit of interest already!

Go forth and have fun.

:D

Hi Pain.  I do love a bit of scandel in my romance, that is for sure.  Thank you for the welcome.  I'm certain I'm going to love it here.

Hello, hello! Welcome to Surreality. Personally I don't write a lot of romance, but I'm sure you'll find plenty of people on this site who do (as you already can see). If you have any questions, don't feel afraid to approach any member with the Scholar tag. We're here to help you with any queries you might have about the site!

Oh well hello there and welcome to the site. I see you're a fantasy and romance person but seeing you have been massively claimed I may not want to jump into that pool. Regardless however do enjoy your time here with us. Again it was a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here and bother Raine Bell every chance you get. Bother bother bother.

Thank you so much, TriOctium, Raine Bell, and Valentine.  I never expected to find such a warm and kindly forum on my first try.  

Welcome Glace! It's great to have you here with us. We're a special bunch, I like to think. <3 Glad to have you in the completely not creepy and totally well adjusted family!

Thank you for the warm welcomes, HerculeHastings and ack!.   I will take that in a not creepy at all way than.  Really, you guys are super nice.  It's great.

And now the cold welcome. Get out. Stay out. You're not welcome here. Here be trolls. Which, just so happens to have been slain, by yours truly. You are now safe. And welcome. Aren't you glad you went on that journey with me? We're like best friends now. Except i'm the better friend. You can be my sidekick. But sidekicks still get treasure. You can have... this amulet, just... let me get it off... it's not even cursed, or anything. Honest.

1 person likes this