Aylee

Ba dum tssh.

15 posts in this topic

Hallo there! M'name's Aylee, although I also respond to the nickname Fish. Yeah, I... drink copious amounts of water, wouldn't eat fish for like... ten years, because I thought they were too cute (now I eat some varieties of fish, the less fishy tasting ones so mostly freshwater), and most parts of my life were punctuated by owning a fish tank. Gods, I miss having a fish tank.

Blub.

Anyway, I went to high school with Ack and Antwaine, was around when Surreal*Twilight was in its infancy, and only just rediscovered this pure awesomeness which Ack (and everyone else too!) has done an excellent job with. I'm asexual, gender neutral, and obviously a bit on the weird side of things.

I hope we all have an awesome time together! Woo hoo! (Only not in the Sims sense! There will be NONE OF THAT. Asexual. Yeah. Gonna wander away now. Goin' to the store. Ahem. >_>)

>select me

>select hot tub

>select woohoo in jot tub with...

>select Ayler

B)

rejected

1 person likes this

Welcome back after your long hiatus! 

Well then. It's nice to meet you, another one of the people that Ack and Antwaine know. This should be a party.

tumblr_lpyssyR1Ew1qf44ulo1_500.jpg

lol. Riker, what a muppet. Welcome to the forums mate! We're all quite mad here, you will be a welcome addition to our collective. We will integrate your biological and technological differences to our own. Asexuality will make us all stronger. Resistance is futile.  :3

Hello, old new person! Enjoy your time here; we're all as mad as a roomful of hatters on LSD. You'll blend perfectly! (Provided you don't have too many gristly bits. Ruins the consistency of the purée, that does.)

Is it just a coincidence that all your usernames start with 'A'?

In any case, if you're friends with the great acktacky, then I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting right in. Welcome back to Surreality!

I think I remember Aylee! You were like one of the first few names in the old memberlist. Welcome backackackackack!

I almost pooped! I haven't seen you on S*T in yeareeeerararssfakejrlak;jklj;!!!! WELCOME BACK MY LOVELY LOVE! *squishes* :) Let us know if you need anything, and do stay around! Foreeeeeverrrrr. <3

Aaaack! I have missed you! You should come visit again if you're ever in the area!! I miss seeing you! Come meet the kitten, she's cute and kitten-y (i.e. a little terror who is excited about everything).

HH: Yeah, I was one of the first original members of S*T, back before even Ack was a member. That was far too long ago for me to want to think about. >_> I feel too old.

Anyway, I'll make myself a bubble nest tomorrow after I get home from work, and settle in. It's nice to meet everyone! :D Thank you for the warm welcome.

(Psst. The auto save feature makes me super happy, because my laptop turns off if I even slightly nudge the power cord. It saved this post.)

I gotta see how your new place looks with stuff in it! Probably once the winter is over you can expect to see me drop in and say hi again. :)

And yeah, you INTRODUCED me to S*T. I have you to thank for all of this! <3

I gotta see how your new place looks with stuff in it!

Hur hur. I see what you didn't mean to do thur. Sexy.

Welcome to the forums though, Aylee. I'd offer you treasure, but I need it all. Soz.

And yeah, you INTRODUCED me to S*T. I have you to thank for all of this! <3

Oh! So I have you to blame for all of this. Good job >: (

(Welcome (back) to Surreality!)

1 person likes this

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SEX ARE YOU A ROBOT OR SOMETHING

GROSS

jk hey there, fellow ace and genderfun person. XD Welcome back~ the pull of RP is just too strong. THERE'S NO QUITTING