Dodgie

Hello~

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! My name is Amber, though I like going by Dodge as well! I've been roleplaying since 2005, when I was 12. I like pretty much any kind of roleplay, so long as it has a plot of some sort.

My current obsession is the musical project, Steam Powered Giraffe. Basically singing robots. Yeah. They're amazing.

As a result, I have five new characters I'm itching to flesh out more, and they all happen to be robots.

Also, I like really weird things, such as anthropomorphic machines. Think stuff like Cars or Planes. :P But with serious themes, not childish crud.

I think that's enough for now. If you wanna talk or RP with me, either PM me, or send me a message on any of my contacts on my profile. :)

PS: Forgot to mention that Antwaine brought me here via a journal I read on deviantART that Antwaine posted.

Hi Dodgie! I find the name cute. XD

Anyway heyy, I'm HH. Robots became cooler after Robotics;Notes, though I never did finish the anime. And ooh, Antwaine has a fan! I wonder what the journal's contents were. But yeah, if you need help or anything roleplay-related you can PM me too. XD Or anyone else on the site. We're all awesome.

Welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to follow Antwaine's advice. I'm sure you'll have fun in Surreality! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to approach me or anyone else with the Scholar tag. We're helpful!

Hello Dodge! You don't seem very, well, dodgy to me, and that's cool.

Have fun! And don't mind Tri; he might be a stalker, but he's totally harmless, I swear. HerculeHastings is the one you should be watching your back around.

I don't even know why I'm being targeted like this.

Maybe it's something to do with being gorgeous.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site, Dodgie!

(Antwaine is the worst, don't listen to him)

Helloooo. Have fun and all that jazz.

I had never even heard of those guys until they were the constant seasonal entertainment where I work last winter (or summer? idr) and people would stream in wearing the best steampunk costumes and were really psyched. I was like "hmm they must be popular then?" Hahaha.

Hello! Welcome to S*T! Hope you enjoy your stay! <3

I would actually give that honour to Marvin the Paranoid Android. That said, I think Glados was the best disembodied voice.

You fools! The best robot is HAL-9000, the one who made killing off humans for warped logical reasons fashionable!

I would actually give that honour to Marvin the Paranoid Android. That said, I think Glados was the best disembodied voice.

I think they would become best pals. Both are very cynical.

Also, Dodge, you can also join the next iteration of Roleplaying Games, Murder Mysteries and Mafia Games! They can be pretty fun.