Sunset

Ask Sunny

70 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with purple and green. They're two of my three favourite colours.

And I'm a Pisces.

Now... waffles or pancakes, and what do you like on top of them?

(Is the other one blue? :3 ) 

HMM. I prefer waffles, I think. Dat crunchy goodness. Butter and syrup are the basic requirements, but I don't mind when breakfast places put fancier stuff on them, like a little whipped cream or strawberries or w/e♥ yummm. 

(yay red♥♥♥) 

I'm not choosy about syrup, really, as long as it's syrup-y. But strawberry syrup is good..! 

@Amberina 

It depends, I guess. Lately I don't remember very many of my dreams. At certain times I'll have really detailed or crazy ones, though, such as when I've been drinking, for some reason, or take certain medicines. I have pretty whacked-out and detailed dreams when I remember them, but I wouldn't call them vivid, really. I wish I'd remember more of them :c 

@Sunni 

'cause you know how to (t)werk it 
(also have you even seen your boobs) 

As for the real why - because the universe likes you better than all these other peasants, I guess. 

Pffffffffffffffffffft, your boobs are bigger than mine you sexy, irresistible beast you.

Do girls all show each other their boobs and compare? If so, How do I successfully infiltrate this strange custom for...research? O.o

If Blackfrost suddenly grew boobs I'm sure we would all want to see. And maybe compare. I don't know.

Sunni and I just have a very... close.... relationship~ ♥ 

But the ladies are right. If you sprouted boobs, Kyo, we'd consider letting you in on these things. As it is, you'll just have to sit and wonder. 

I'm with Bleck. I dont want to see my boobs either!

back on topic! New question!

Paddington Bear loves himself some Marmalade Sandwiches! What is YOUR favourite sandwich?

Wait. I have a picture of kyo's boobs in my folder already. I'll see if I can find it when I get home.

Wait. I have a picture of kyo's boobs in my folder already. I'll see if I can find it when I get home.

This is terrifying because I sorta believe you even though I have no recollection of how this could be...

Turns out I let this thing die a while back... Why not revive it~ (everyone else is doing it, right?)

Kyo, my favorite sandwich is one that has chicken and bacon, basically. And tomato and pepper and maybe some ranch. Yum. ♥

Have you finished Monogatari?

If yes; what is your favourite arc?

If no; what is your favourite arc?

Also y/n question: KnK is great y/y?

@Sean

No, I haven't finished Monogatari yet :c well, I finished season 1, but I'm somewhere in nisemonogatari. My favorite arc... Well, it's been a minute since I watched it so I've forgotten a couple of names and stuff, but I think I like the stuff with Araragi's little sisters the best. Karen and... the other one. But cat girl stuff was aight too. :3

@Ethereal

If ranch counts, then ranch. Otherwise, honey mustard~

@Spyro

Oh, I guess for simplicity's sake? Sometimes it gets me called Blue and I prefer Sunset. But also I sometimes worry it's kind of a silly username, haha.

Who is your favourite Dutchy and why is it Seanzilla (or Seanzi, or Sanzi, or Beans, or Sweets)

You're all my favorite Dutchies!!

But tbh Wahad's little sister is the one who has my heart. Can't beat an adorable auburn haired lass with oh so many freckles. ♥