Ice

Your Roleplaying Origins

29 posts in this topic

My first OC was a half- fox demon (yes, blatantly Inuyasha inspired) and her name was Naomi. It was.. bad. 

I had an OC half wolf demon-half human named Sunni. It was a play on Sunny and I made it UNIQUE and then it later came to my attention that it was a religion (thanks HH).

I remember on battle.net people bitching about other rpers who created characters compromised of a dozen things, it would be like the 'Part elf, vampire, demon, horse pixie"

A horse pixie? Is that like a horsefly, but with more twinkly bits?

If so, it is an abomination that deserves to burn.

Thankfully, I skipped that phase in my roleplaying life. I just went straight to 'delusions of godhood' and never looked back.

I started on gaiaonline. 

I was shiiiiite

Total n00b, and I even remember...and I can't ACTUALLY believe I did this, but I remember seeing a thread I liked the look of, and for some reason, didn't see that the thread was pages long, and a private role play between two people and then POSTED in it, like a complete dick. Then sat and waited for a reply, all excited and shit, and felt annoyed when they ignored me.

FUCK

xDD

Er, here. And now. Yeah. To be fair, I'm not really a bad writer - this is simply a different way of writing, and it's quite an interesting way to sort of co-author a story.