Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erogenous Enigma

A Tale of Two Sisters (HH & Ero)

4 posts in this topic

Link to story: http://www.surreality-rp.com/topic/441-a-tale-of-two-sisters/

This is a story between HerculeHastings and myself. It is loosely based of the game "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" where our characters will go trapezeing across the land trying to find a cure for our ill mother.  

We are undecided on race but looking at a variation of halfling/hobbit. 

Ideas for issues along travels.

Kidnapped.

Invited into house and are almost eaten by (insert mean race here). 

Saving (a) pixie(s) and reuniting her with her sisters.

Saving a mermaid from something... (Pirates! I'm so not above snatching ideas from other things)

Mercy kill(someone or thing already dying)

Since this story is not so much about the destination as it is about the journey I hope to write out a timeline of sorts and will post it here.

Being terribly nitpicky, I will say that the video seemed to suggest the game was called Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Quite an interesting and tautological name. XD

Idea: The 2 sisters save somebody and pick him/her up during the journey, but the person betrays them and leads them to a trap, which they have to get out of using nifty physics-breaking skills. But in the end the person's touched by their sincerity and helps them.

Also I can see my character as being the sister who's against violence, killing, and also has a fear towards random things like water -- so she can't swim. However, she's very lightweight and can be easily lifted for different purposes.

You're right about the name, I wasn't sure, for some reason I thought "Father" was in the title somewhere too, but it doesn't matter, I fixed it. 

I like your idea, I'm just not sure how willing we would be to accept the help of someone who trapped us in the first place. Maybe if it was like another child who was only doing what their parents/family said, but after seeing us struggle, can't stand to watch whatever brutality/cruelty might take place and helps us?

I'm fine if you want to play that role, I figured I'd fit into wherever need be. With your description I would place you as my little sister, if that's cool? We also need to look at more exact ages, just so we're on the same page about can dos and can't dos. I'm thinking for older sibling somewhere between 14-17, and for the younger between 10-14. Also names, we'll need to collaborate on names as well, it won't make a lot of sense to be sisters named Jane and Shakuntala. ^^;

I'll be on skype if you're on this morning we can collaborate some more dets. 

Yes, little sister sounds right. Oh yeah, names. I suppose we can accept names like Elspeth or Lizbeth, that kind of thing? Or I don't mind the more fantasy ones like Tirel'Fa.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0