Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery [Discussion Thread]

118 posts in this topic

Alisyn did in fact have a game-breaking plan, because of a couple of rules that I forgot to update somewhere along the planning line. I hate to admit it but I have been proven wrong. >. >

In any case after I make a couple of changes tomorrow the game-breaking plan will no longer work. So you guys shouldn't have any reason to kill Alisyn off from the start.

And then it turns out she's the Swarm Host.

Fun times are had by all!

1 person likes this

It was actually rather simple... I can share it after the game ends.

But now that my tactical expertise has been exposed, I guess I'm on the Host's hit list. /hides

Is there a doctor in the house? Protect me! /flails

I most definitely think you should share it with us after the game ends. I'm dying with curiosity. (it's a bad trait of mine)

Do you know who curiosity killed?

Hitler!

See, Curiosity is a good thing!

1 person likes this

Haha, well, let's see where my curiosity can get me in this game, then ;)

I would like to sign myself up for this game pl0x

Count me in, because I'd like to play with Kyo.

/shifty

I most definitely think you should share it with us after the game ends. I'm dying with curiosity. (it's a bad trait of mine)

Then I must find out the details of this Trait by Conversing! XD

It means that you will learn double the amount through conversing, but your stats all count as 0 if the swarm host attempts to murder you!

Also it slowly distorts your facial features to resemble Chitanda Eru

1 person likes this

Then I must find out the details of this Trait by Conversing! XD

I knew someone would be clever enough to find a way to tie that in with this game. Congrats on being that person!

Also it slowly distorts your facial features to resemble Chitanda Eru

I guess I must marry the person who has this trait.

1 person likes this

I guess I must marry the person who has this trait.

Ice...Always remember... No matter where you go, or what trials you face... The Bean will always have a creepy stalkerish adoration for you.

Blonde moment, my bad. Haha. Well, at least I can always feel safe knowing someone is watching should anything happen to me!....right? >.>

Yay, more people!

I still have 3 open slots, if anyone still wishes to join. Otherwise, the game will commence in 24 hours.

Also, do note in the change in rules: The Swarm Host can send 2 kinds of Messages. The first is the normal Message that every player can send to another player of their choice. The second is the Message which can be sent to all Assimilated players at once. Similarly, Assimilated players also have access to the normal Message as well as the special Assimilated Message. However only 1 Message can be sent per Night Phase per player, regardless of which kind of Message you want to use.

This change is in response to Alisyn's game-breaking plan. See if you can guess what it is. :P

Time~~~

Don't encourage them to guess! It's dangerous if they do figure out the game-breaking plan. >.<

/not that it matters much since the Host is already after me, probably

Dangerous for me. D:<

And I'm not going to say anything about it until the game is over, whether here or in PM, just so you all know. *cough* Darkwater *cough*

I don't know who the Host is and don't want to give him/her more reason to Assimilate/Murder me. >.<

;3

Man, this game sure is gonna be interesting.... *laughs evilly*

No, stop it! The game hasn't even started, but you're starting the psychological warfare. D;

Who knows? You might be the Host, Alisyn. Nothing's for certain until the game begins. There are still new players coming in after all.

The roles I sent out are just roles, any one of you can become the Swarm Host once the game starts. You will still retain your Traits if you become the Swarm Host. Try not to discuss too much about the game here. Wait till the game officially begins!

Alisyn, it's kind of like a combined role. If I understand properly, the game will go as the story goes. Everyone right now is safe and sound, all scientists. But once the game begins, someone will be infested and become the Swarm Host. So whatever you are now(if you were to be the Host) would just become an infected version of you. No one is the Host yet.