Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

Interrogation

35 posts in this topic

I offer very little info to begin with: I am 24, in Australia, working part-time in retail, and have just started studying full-time at uni (Bachelor of Arts with a Master of Teaching to come directly afterward, majoring in English and Chinese with a compulsory minor in Education Studies. I have not started any units for the latter two of those three subjects yet, not until next semester). The majority of my spare time is spent on gaming, movies, anime, and HH.

The last time I held a thread like this, on another forum, there were attempts to make me suffer by bombarding me with (in a single post) over a hundred random questions about all sorts of things at once, largely not even about myself. Though a reply was not serious expected, I answered every single one of them. I welcome such challenges again, because questions cannot defeat me no matter their numbers - bring it on.

Who's your favorite character in Attack on Titan? 

And where is HH?! 

I'd have to say Levi. He's one of the few characters who always seems calm, which can be a quite welcome respite from all the constantly emotional rest of the cast. Eren annoyed the hell out of me initially, with how much of a screaming brat he seemed to be, before he joined the military.

HH, always being the ceaselessly busy type, is quite loaded with her uni work/mentoring/societies/volunteering/EVERYTHING. I doubt she'll be back to RPing anytime soon, but I'm sure she'll at least sign up and say hello soon. I lack enough of a life that I was here refreshing and waiting for registrations to open, but she's not that free.

Pff, Eren annoyed me a little, too. I'm kinda neutral about him at this point. He's gotten better, though. And tell HH she's missed! 

What's the most horrible movie you've ever watched? 

In the event of an apacolaypse that devastates the world, How would you spend the first day? Assuming you're not dead (You're Australian so I assume you deal with giant wrestling spiders and feral kangaroos on a daily basis)

1 person likes this

I suppose, realistically, I would probably just sit and debate what to do from that point on. Because I'd seriously question whether I'd want to continue living if everyone else is dead and everything is destroyed. I wouldn't even know how to entertain myself on a day to day basis, let alone over the rest of my life. The one thing I could think of would be if society is collapsed I could theoretically rise to a position of total power over the survivors, but unless I gained mutant powers or something that wouldn't be a possibility either.

Assuming I had some hope that not every single person was dead, I would simply have to find a way to learn to fly a plane or sail a ship so I could head to Singapore in the hopes of HH still being alive. That's actually something I think about often when the topic of the end of the world arises, it's a highly unpleasant feeling knowing I would instantly lose all means to communicate with her, and that we would both likely die apart and alone.

sadpanda.png

Who's your favorite character in Attack on Titan? 

And where is HH?! 

Uuuuuuugh, that show is so gooooood....

In the event of an apacolaypse that devastates the world, How would you spend the first day? Assuming you're not dead (You're Australian so I assume you deal with giant wrestling spiders and feral kangaroos on a daily basis)

And Koala's!! God dont forget about those things - did you know they're called the australian piranha? A group of them can strip a human corpse to bone inside of 60 seconds? It's true, look it up. David Attenborough was probably there.

SOON32.png?1363019542

So yes, anyway, Day!! Hello.... :3  But also, if you were stuck in a rainforest with nothing to eat but bugs, which bug would you eat first? The wriggly grubs, the hairy tarantulas or the crunchy ants?

Pff, Eren annoyed me a little, too. I'm kinda neutral about him at this point. He's gotten better, though. And tell HH she's missed! 

What's the most horrible movie you've ever watched?

Oh sorry I somehow missed your post before Kyo's. My friends and I make a habit of watching bad movies often. Plan 9 From Outer Space, the renowned bad movie, is certainly I'd say the worst I've watched. It was fun(ny), but objectively terrible. Anything truly horrible, I don't think I've ever watched all of. There was one or two similarly bad old movies which we didn't get far into because they were just terribly boring, not even good for making fun of. Don't remember what they were called though.

So yes, anyway, Day!! Hello.... :3  But also, if you were stuck in a rainforest with nothing to eat but bugs, which bug would you eat first? The wriggly grubs, the hairy tarantulas or the crunchy ants?

Tough question. It'd be tough to decide even if you were asking which I'd choose to simply pick up, let alone eat. Unrestricted, I'd try cooking tarantulas so maybe I could deceive myself about what I'm really eating. If it must be raw... I suppose the same answer. But either was just eurgh.

Tough question. It'd be tough to decide even if you were asking which I'd choose to simply pick up, let alone eat. Unrestricted, I'd try cooking tarantulas so maybe I could deceive myself about what I'm really eating. If it must be raw... I suppose the same answer. But either was just eurgh.

Well, i've not had any of the other stuff, but i've had chocolate-covered ants, and they were actually pretty good. You should give those a try if you ever get the chance, don't let convention stand in the way of something thats actually quite tasty.  :3

Apparently crickets taste a bit like pork scratchings... *shrug*

Who is your favourite musical artist/band at this particular moment in time?

Apparently crickets taste a bit like pork scratchings... *shrug*

Really? I like pork scratchings, I might have to try crickets some time in the future.

And Day, what is your favourite sweet?

When are you and HH gonna get married? Sorry, the love story is just too cute and you guys have been together for so long. I gotta know!

Well, i've not had any of the other stuff, but i've had chocolate-covered ants, and they were actually pretty good. You should give those a try if you ever get the chance, don't let convention stand in the way of something thats actually quite tasty.  :3

Crushed ants smell really strongly to me for some reason, so the notion of chomping down on them just makes me feel sick. Even if its just one. I wouldn't think such a tiny thing would have such noticeable scent but apparently so.

Who is your favourite musical artist/band at this particular moment in time?

It'll probably be the answer it's always been: Breaking Benjamin. They're the only group where I like every single one of their songs on some level. I don't discover much new music, and certainly no other artist yet that I like every song from.

And Day, what is your favourite sweet?

HH of course. But seriously, I suppose Neapolitan ice-cream. Served on HH.

When are you and HH gonna get married? Sorry, the love story is just too cute and you guys have been together for so long. I gotta know!

Legends foretold that only be sacrificing the entire population of Earth could she be wed. I'm still working on the requisite doomsday device.

But seriously it may be a while yet. She's not as free to give herself as would be ideal. She's too great, some people would rather hog her to themselves. We wait first for her to finish uni, then we'll see what happens.

Yeah, sometimes it feels like I need to say something out loud rather than just think it, for some reason. Often it's my list of what I'm going to do next or the next day.

DD why did't you bump it yourself?

What was your favourite version of the Mafia game?

1 person likes this

Can you make some more cool stuff with fresh produce and show some pics, like the good old days? 

just started studying full-time at uni (Bachelor of Arts with a Master of Teaching to come directly afterward, majoring in English and Chinese with a compulsory minor in Education Studies.

Does this mean you'll be able to speak mandarin like a pro soon?

DayDay, why do you want this thread bumped? =P

Because its coming into fashion again.

DD why did't you bump it yourself?

What was your favourite version of the Mafia game?

Even though it seems it's not a big deal anymore, I still stick to the principle of not double-posting.

It's hard to talk about the versions when my thoughts on each are tied to the events of each - as in, maybe I like the ones in which I lived longer best, not because of the version itself but simply because I lived longer. As far as flavour, I liked the Cookie Thieves one.

Can you make some more cool stuff with fresh produce and show some pics, like the good old days? 

Actually not really, work is a lot suckier and I don't get time to screw around like the good old days. However, here's an oldie you may not have seen:

photo_zpse29eba85.jpg

Does this mean you'll be able to speak mandarin like a pro soon?

I won't start on that aspect until next semester. I am concerned it may end up being too hard and won't work out, so I wouldn't count on that too soon.

You've got so many majors and minors in the same degree, how enviable. For me, getting a second major already sets me apart from so many people.

DayDay, do you think I'm catching a cold cuz I've been mean to people lately?

You were so mean to me yesterday. You definitely have a cold.

DayDay, do you think I'm catching a cold cuz I've been mean to people lately?

No, I think you're catching a cold because you've spent too much time down here gracing mortals with your presence rather than staying up with the angels where you belong.

Do you ever get tired of sucking up to HH?

(I already know the answer, I just had to ask.)

If you had to choose between a harem of 100 HHs, but like every Harem MC you couldn't really end up with any of them, or a short but sweet actual relationship with an HH who'll eventually ascend back to the heavens... what would it be?