Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberrazors

Psychedelic Space Lounge

636 posts in this topic

I am a hairy man. It is not particularly fun.

1 person likes this

I got hairy nethers and everywhere else I am moderately unhairy.

Fun fact, about two weeks ago I shaved off my side burns which I've had for like... 2 years now, and so far NOBODY has mentioned it, I wonder who will notice it if I cut my long hair short.

speaking of hair. 

The rules topic on Surreality has made some changes. Go check it out!

yeah that had nothing to do with hair...

I am a hairy man. It is not particularly fun.

You're like a chipmunk next to this bear!

But, I dont mind, and when I was younger I was worried what women would think about me being a hairy guy, but most any girl i've dated or been that intimate with was surprisingly attracted to it. So i've since not thought about it all that much until seeing these recent comments. I used to get called a 'cuddly panda'.   :3

I haven't even read the original rules, so I'd have no idea what the change was.

The more feminine the guy, the hotter they are. Too me, anyway. But I'm a big fat faggy fag most of the time.

I haven't even read the original rules, so I'd have no idea what the change was.

They have been relaxed, essentially. They weren't really strict to begin with but we've explained the guidelines a little more clearly and separated rules, which must be followed I.e illegal stuff, spambots, malware, bullying, etc. other previous rules have been relaxed to guidelines and they are not really enforced, it's more just a request for certain behaviours to keep the place tidy and make our jobs easier. There was an issue, words were said, we took them on board, relaxed our rules. Nuff said.

So...I am seriously considering bailing on my last year of Uni.

Because I hate it. I was going to leave with my degree and one of the lecturers convinced me to stay, promising this would be a really enjoyable year. It's not. I've only been back 3 weeks and I feel so stressed out and unhappy. I feel physically ill when i wake up and know I have to go to the lectures. I feel like I'm wasting my time. I might as well get started on freelancing now, rather than in 8 months. 

Do it. That's how I feel about my situation and I only had to be around a weekend a month. But every week before that weekend I'd feel unhappy and like I was wasting what could be one day of work and another day of play into something I don't even care about.

So, I talked to a few people and they agreed that "leaving" would be best and that at least gives me time to decide if I want to stay or not (which is looking more like not).

Do it. That's how I feel about my situation and I only had to be around a weekend a month. But every week before that weekend I'd feel unhappy and like I was wasting what could be one day of work and another day of play into something I don't even care about.

So, I talked to a few people and they agreed that "leaving" would be best and that at least gives me time to decide if I want to stay or not (which is looking more like not).

Thank you for being honest. Everyone keeps telling me to stay because they just see it as Education = Good Thing and they don't seem to consider that this course isn't going to help me with what I want to do. 

Yeah, everyone is always concerned about what they believe is good for you but I've learned to ignore them and figure out what's worth being unhappy over (not much).

1 person likes this

All I can say is...

Prepare for Trouble!

bagged05.jpg

Well, only one way to deal with you... gotta exercise my

PIMP HAND

a42fb463266dad574dc6f2af8e53dc55.gif

1 person likes this

James used Pimp Hand! ...

It was Super Effective!

Looks like Unova needs a hero to fight this rampant crime...

tumblr_lij23sj2pn1qgwf3po1_500_zps19fc5d

2 people like this