Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erogenous Enigma

Hell Street

7 posts in this topic

My name is Seyerna and for the better part of a millennium I had dedicated myself to preserving life, all life, human, elf, griffin, dragon, siren, naga, vampire, fairy, ALL LIFE! It took everything I had, I gave up my very soul to protect these lives. Why? I don't know, it was an underlying urge, an instinct even. Of course, I suppose that's not a fair statement, at the time I hadn't realized what I had been doing, all I acknowledged was that I had made friends and companions of every species on earth, they were important to me and I'd risk life and limb to guard them. 

It was on one late afternoon when the skies bled crimson, standing among a handful of friends, we had been discussing dragon reproduction I believe. They blushed when I gave them a detailed description of coitus with a dragon, humans and their modesty always baffled me. We hurried to the center of this strange influx, where we found a vortex, a portal, a gate, something horrid and monstrous, the things that leaked out of that portal were like nothing we had ever seen before. Demons, real demons, their hides black and gray, their eyes dark and lost, only the shine of wetness making them visible, some seemed to ooze slime, others had indeterminable amount of limbs, or perhaps horns, all of them grotesque and disturbing creatures. Monsters born of hell broke into my beloved home, terrorizing my friends and those I would call family. It had seemed only natural to delve into the swirling void, dart between the beasts, slaying those that I could to destroy the door or close it, I had not known at the time what I would do, but I knew it needed to be closed, and so I did what I felt was my only option, throwing my body and soul into the gates of hell. I remember them screaming for me to stop, I remember their tears and their pain, I just hope they understand I left them because I loved them. 

Time in hell doesn't move the same way, it's not... linear. Sometimes it's the middle of night, and thirty seconds later it'll be mid day, so I couldn't tell you how long it had been, it might have been a week, or it might have been several thousand years. Regardless, every creature of hell felt the pull when a door was opened, I wondered why, I had given everything to close it and now another moron would unleash these beasts into the mortal plane? 

When I found the door I was helpless to the intense curiosity, the desire to see my friends again and so I slipped through the door. On the other side I was dropped into a cage of sorts, metal bars bowed over our heads, locking us in a dome, between the bars I could see the air as if it glistened, curiously I touched it, only to be struck by some sort of power, electric my mind pieced in for me, but I had never felt such magic before, this was queer indeed. Outside of the cage I could see humans, many, many humans, dressed in strange outfits that covered most of their bodies, all of them carrying some sort of metal device, something I had never seen before, it was L shaped, their finger looped into the crook of it and I knew they were 'pointed' at us, but I had no idea what they could do. When the cage was mostly full and I feared I'd be shoved into the electric wall again suddenly the gate to hell just closed and like that I was trapped in this world with dozens of other demons around me. These demons were not like me though, looked nothing like humans, had probably never existed in this plane in the first place. Of course I didn't look particularly human either, the plane of hell forced me to retain my most 'demonic' features: wings, tail, fangs, claws and horns to complete the nightmarish ensemble. Still I could feel the humans eyes on me, wondering why my skin looked so much like theirs, why the placement of my features so closely resembled their own. Did demons no longer exist?

~~~~~

So that's essentially my first post, lol. I'll go in and edit in more detail, I hadn't intended for it to be my first post, just a sort of introduction, but that's just how it goes when I get typing. I have the tendency to write in first person for Seyerna, but if you find it bothersome I can alter it to third, it doesn't really matter to me. 

I don't really know where I'm going with this it just sorta fell out of my fingers. There could still be demons and mythical creatures that just hide themselves now, or maybe most people are half breeds of something and are well aware of their lineage, or perhaps they're just completely gone and the humans, being the curious sort they are, figured out how to open and close the gates of hell at will. 

I'm looking for people to play characters that exist in the mortal world, whether you want to be a vampire scientist or a geeky fairy or a military human is up to you, but I'm not looking for other people to play demons that came from hell - unless you can convince me you have a good story device up your sleeve. 

This is possibly an apocalyptic story depending on where we go with it. It is set modern to futuristic, I have no designated year in place. 

Also I don't like the title, so if you've any ideas...?

Being the writer I am, I can jump into this, though I'd have to make a new character for it. (Meaning it might be a little mixed or uncertain at first.) But I'm up for this. It sounds pretty cool.

Cool beans. Well, that hottie, Darkwater threw me a PM and wants in, she's apparently being shy about posting in the thread. If you're still game I'll post up the roleplay thread. I'm not really big on character sheets, but if you want to do them, I don't mind. 

Of course you may want to talk to her about what she's doing. She's playing a demon in modern times, so apparently there will be demons still existing. She hasn't told me if it'll be common knowledge or if they're in hiding.

Very few still exist and all are in hiding o.o Besides, of course, the ones in the cage :P

And thanks for the compliment! n//n

I'm game. I'll just have to pick a character to use for it ^.^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0