necronevermore

greetings!

9 posts in this topic

I've been roleplaying most of may life, and though I am new here, I am no where near new to the game. I'm current looking to fill up some free time with a fantasy setting or sci-.fi. I would love a good old fashioned V:tm if possible. Hope to see you all around!

Kita

Hi there and welcome to surreality. So glad that you found us. We love new people although some of our residents tend to eat the new kids. Anyway welcome. If you need any help feel free to shout at me or any of the other people with blue names

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here! I'm still fairly new myself but I just wanted to say hi and welcome! :)

Hi Necronevermore! Do take a look at Roleplay Discussion to see what may suit you, or start your own roleplay, of course. Conversely, just ask me or anyone else in this thread if you need help or want to roleplay with us!

Mmmmm, delicious newbies. They taste so great deep-fried.

... Hello, new person! Please, stick around and have fun. We're always happy to have new faces around here.

What's a V:tm anyway? Never heard that before.

Vampire: The Masquerade. I had to look it up but I think my fiancee has done it one or twice...looked familiar.

Isn't that an RPG? Oooooh she's going to start an RPG here! That's wonderful, cuz our RPG section certainly wouldn't mind more participants.

I had the impression that it was a subset of World of Darkness. Is it?

Anyway, welcome to the site, Necro!

Vampire: The Masquerade comes from the old World of Darkness. The new World of Darkness, which DayDay and I are using, has Vampire: The Requiem, which is a remake in a way.