Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alisyn

I have absconded with the sunset...

51 posts in this topic

... but I'm back. Not that anyone knows me, probably. xD

I was briefly around for the last iteration of S*T, dragged there by Pain (<3) to try to do a roleplay that never got off the ground. I participated in a few roleplays while I was around, but disappeared as they died.

And here I am again, dragged here by Pain (<3) to try to do a roleplay. And hopefully roleplay with other people. Wish me better luck!

Anyways, I'm horrible at self-introductions. So here are a bunch of random facts about me.

- I love roleplay. Especially fantasy. And certain fandoms. Particularly dark. My characters probably hate me. >.>

- When I'm not sinking my life into the internet to escape the real world, I enjoy reading and ballroom dancing. Not that I've had time for them lately.
- I have slight yellow fever. Forgiveable, because I explain it as "understanding my heritage" (I'm Asian). But especially dragons, phoenixes, pandas, manga/anime. I'm super cultured. -cough-

- I fluctuate between INTJ/ISTJ (there, that tells a lot, right?).

- I stalk my friends. And their friends. Especially when I'm feeling lonely/neglected. Because I don't make friends very easily; the "I" part of the previous bullet makes it slow for me to warm up to others and vice versa. So be my friend, please? :3

I'm an INTJ, I don't know if that means we'll get along or not. Regardless, the 'I' is almost completely null and void when online for me, else I certainly wouldn't be posting here. Then again S*T is like a second home for me, I've harassed these people for so long that the introverted part of me no longer comes into play. 

Anyway, I like dark and fantasy roleplays! :D We should discuss. I love playing demons and mythical creatures. My avatar is my favorite roleplay character from since I was about 12. 

Also, Pandas rock. My actual name is Amanda(I didn't tell you that, you are to refer to me only as Ero or Enigma *threatens with butter knife*) so I get called Panda a lot. I don't mind, both my brothers call me Panda, sometimes my boyfriend as well.

Nah, I'm still totally an "I." I spend most of my time lurking... Pain poked me to introduce myself, so I did.

We should discuss. ^-^

I haven't done much with demons, but I think it would be interesting to do so. :3

My pandas! -growls possessively-

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a panda.

Nobody.

Hi Alisyn! I sure hope you've fun roleplaying here, yet again! Also hooray for Asianness. I like anime myself, though not so much pandas. I'm not really an animal person. But yeah, who hates dragons?

Also, I'm an ISFJ. I think we do have many introverts on S*T -- perhaps the extroverts are all out making RL friends. *glares balefully*

PM me or anyone else if you want to roleplay! Or ask questions. Oh and we've RP Month going on in January, so you've come at the correct time!

I hate dragons! That's why I spent 500 hours on Skyrim! (No I don't. Dragons are awesome, unless they're Octy. Then they're just sad.)

Hi, new person! Hope you like it around here; we're always happy to have new faces here! And... Uh, hooray for Asianness! Join the club, though there's so many of us it's not much of a mark of distinction any more. I like anime myself, but the real question is, what kind of anime do you like? Personally, I'm partial to comedies (not a big fan of the kind where the only kind of joke is 'kyaaa you saw my panties I'm gonna destroy you', though) and action series. Especially mecha.

If you've got a good idea for a RP, you could start a discussion thread for it! It's RP Month, so we should be a little more enthusiastic about joining these things than usual. Or simply hop into one of the already open discussions.

1 person likes this

Thanks, DayDreamer and HH. :3

I'm more partial to the serious-ish ones, Wstfgl. Though I have watched stuff like Ouran. But more action/adventure/saving the world shit. I would give a complete list if I didn't think it would bore everyone who peeked in here to death.

Definitely no to crude humor stuff though. I'm somewhat prudish. >.<

I have stupidly long lists. :rolleyes:

In regard to anime, there's the mainstream Naruto, Bleach, FMA, YGO, Pokemon, Ouran, Avatar (yes, I know it's not an anime, and only the first season)

Lesser-known: Death Note, Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Darker than Black

Even lesser-known: Durarara!, Uraboku/Betrayal Knows My Name, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Black Cat, Hanasakeru Seishonen

And probably others I'm forgetting.

I didn't know you liked pandas.

And I did not poke you. I know you get all weird about this sort of thing, so I said that you didn't have to, if you really didn't want to.

=P

Welcome back person I have never met before. We shall become the greatest friends, I can tell that already.

Ignore Sean, Alisyn. He's a horrible, mean person.

Pain and I are also great friends. She loves me! Any friend of Pain is a friend of mine :D

I don't love you.

I'm IN love with you.

Promises, promises. I don't even get it in private.

And now you're here, flirting with my friend.

Ahaha. I love Asian stuff. And pandas are cute. xD

Hullo Sean. I apologize, but my heart is already given to another. Who seems to give me as much as you give Pain. <_<

I'm told that flirting is fun, but it's not something I'd know personally, and I'm a hands-on learner. Like to teach me? ;D

What's your point?

I don't like to limit myself.