Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alisyn

I have absconded with the sunset...

51 posts in this topic

YOUR FAULT

Making us women fight over you, because you're all smexy and stuff

Well, he must be sharing with *someone* since he's been ignoring me for months. D;

And I share him with all the other horrible people he has to work with because he's too high up in the hierarchy and thus has responsibility. :c

It's okay, I have no interest in Adam.

Besides, you do not share willingly. That was my point.

Willingly or no, it's not my choice to make.

/unless I kidnap him and lock him up in my basement and keep him with me forever

That's not what the officers said when they arrested me in the graveyard for... Disturbing the dead.

Well, when I asked Adam, ages ago, if I could wear it on HEX, he said no.

Then, when I was looking for a new avatar for HEX yesterday, I saw it and realised I could use it on here.

^^

I agree with Adam. D;

So creepy. I don't even wanna know. D;

Alisyn! i figured id return the hello and welcome!

albiet a bit late, but who's counting!

also, i have a strange story to share! so, i know the meyers briggs test insnt exactly new or anything, but i only just discovered it, myself - and i feel like having just dscovered it, it is suddenly EVERYWHERE! i mean, the book of faces has posts about it all of a sudden, i overheard a stranger discussing it with their companion, a friend asked me what i was, i see it posted here... its the darnedest thing!

anywho, so i appear to be an ENFJ personality type, with just a dash of Thinker in there depending on the day.

but thanks for the welcome on my board, and now let me welcome you on yours! ^_^

Lol. Hullo Fate, haven't seen you around lately. xD

I did the Meyers-Briggs ages ago and think I should do it again to see if anything changed... but I don't think it did, which is why I'm lazy and don't feel like taking it again. xDD

true enough, Holidays are always super crazy. i never had a decent chunk of time to devote to writing. but now that things are calming down, i have a prose monster than needs feeding- lol

Wow! Sorry for taking so long to find your intro thread! Welcome! Even though you've been here a while!

I'm ESFJ, but sometimes I'm ESFP. I tend to fluctuate between perception and judgement, but the others I am slotted into quite strongly.

Not that long... A week-ish?

I just like meeting new people... online, at least. Even though it also scares me. I avoid real social events with a passion. I actually have really different personas for the Internet and real life... the true me leans more to the Internet side, though, I think... /irrelevant

In any case, I mean to say I've been poking around, so people are seeing me, even though I only intended to lurk until Pain was ready. >.<

I'm always a bit surprised to find extroverts active on these sort of sites. I expect them to be out playing sports or having parties or such shit, not sitting in front of a computer roleplaying. xDD

1 person likes this

Three pages and I still haven't said hello?

Well... Hello. Welcome to the place called Surreality. :)